Dear all students the PM Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2022 online registration is going on to apply online and get a chance to win the laptop. In this way, there are many students who already applied to this scheme. So, if you are not aware of this, you can apply online with the help of available resources in this post. Basically, the Laptop scheme is given to eligible candidates through the HEC. In this way, there are many universities and colleges affiliated with this scheme. So, the students can concern with their universities to know more about this scheme. In this way, you will get information about the eligibility to get Laptop under your university. So, if you are a regular student and want to apply for this scheme, you can visit the official website which you are going to mention below.
Basically, the Prime minister has proposed to provide laptops to the computer field students. There are many students who are going to apply for this program to get laptops from this scheme. Actually, it is a good initiative to provide laptops to the students to get their notes and other important documents on their laptops. However, technology is going to advance day by day in the world as well as in Pakistan. So, it becomes a proper need of students to get laptops for their batter study. In this way, there are many students who cannot afford to buy laptops for their studies. So, the scheme is valuable for all those students who are passionate about computer fields and cannot buy laptops. However, the scheme is generally providing laptops to all fields of students.
PM Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2022 Online Registration
Students can also do online registration from the HEC site where you have to go on hec.gov.pk first and after that select student and then pmln free laptop online registration. If you are also a student and looking for a free laptop scheme then you are in the right place. Here you will come to know about the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2022 Eligibility and Online registration which is listed below on this site for your help. So have a look at the below lines for more information.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2022 Eligibility and Online Registration Forms
Use Full Posts:
- Apply Online Here
- Application Form Here
- Laptop Scheme 2022 for Matric Students
- Laptop Scheme 2022 for Intermediate
- Those applicants who are applying for the PM laptop scheme must have valid CNIC or Form-B
- It is also compulsory for the student to must be the student at the closing date of this laptop scheme
- Those students who are applying for the Intermediate program must be the students of Any college in FATA or Islamabad Capital territory region
- Only those students are eligible who have enrolled in any public university while students of private universities will not get laptops under this scheme
- Those students who are getting an education from a virtual university or Allama Iqbal open university are also eligible for the Free PM laptop scheme
- Those students who are in any postgraduate government college are also eligible to apply for the PM laptop scheme
- Students doing any technical diploma from any government technical college are also eligible to apply for this laptop scheme
- Those students who have got registered before these dates will not be eligible for the free laptop scheme
How to Apply?
All those students who want to get free laptops under the Prime minister’s free laptop scheme can get a free laptop by doing online registration. All students must have to meet the above criteria otherwise they will not consider eligible for the PM laptop scheme 2022. Students meeting the above criteria can apply online for this scheme at the Higher education commission site or at http://pmlns.hec.gov.pk. There you have to create your profile if you want to get a free laptop. In the registration process, there are four phases.
First, you have to enter your CNIC number to fill out the online registration form. After that complete the form with your educational information and then personal information. Once you have completed your personal information and educational information now you have to verify your phone number and email address because you will later notify through message or email. It is compulsory that your email and phone number are valid, Shahbaz Sharif Free Laptop Scheme For Punjab Students Details are here.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2022 Eligibility and Online registration forms
S. No. Program Duration (Max.) Enrolment after
1. PhD 5 years June 30
2. MS/ MPhil 2 years June 30
3. MBA 1.5/ 2.5/ 3.5 1.5/ 2.5/ 3.5 years Dec. 31, / Dec. 31/ Dec. 31
4. Masters (16-year education) 2 years June 30
5. Bachelors 4/ 5 years June 30/ June 30
6. Diploma of Associate Engineering 3 Years June 30
?7. ?BA/ BSc (Only for FATA and ICT regions) ? 2 Years?June 30
8. FA/ FSc (Only for FATA and ICT regions) 2 Years June 30
Basically, the Laptop scheme is providing the laptop to position holders across Pakistan. In this way, there are many students who have good marks and did not apply for this scheme. So, if you are also the one having good marks and did not apply yet, you need to apply right now to get your laptop under this scheme. In this way, there are more than 50K laptops distributed to the students and the process is going on to provide laptops. However, the students of Punjab province are getting the laptops under this prime minister scheme. So, all students who have more than 80% marks should apply for this scheme to get their laptops. In this way, the link is available above in which you can go and apply online for this scheme.
On the other hand, the students who are searching the process to apply online can simply open the official website. After that, put your personal information with respect to your college and university. So, if your college or university is eligible for this scheme, you will get your laptop at your institute or your postal address. However, students can get their laptops at their home address as well by providing their personal postal addresses. But, the authority provides the laptops to colleges and universities to distribute the laptops among brilliant students.