The Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lahore has Declared the Subject specialist jobs Exams Schedule again after its legal announcement again. So the Applications are invited to submit the Online Application forms by the Closing date. Candidates should fill the Online Form carefully for the detailed Guidelines and Instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s Website : www.PPSC.gop.pk Editing options, to correct any data will be available to the candidates. (Office Closing time) of Last dates of submission of online application. These various positions were announced before 10th Month ago but because of some reasons govt of Punjab was declared that all position has been canceled but nowadays Punjab Govt Again announced that all those positions has been declared again. for various posts of the School Education Department Punjab. Last year in October 2012 the admissions were started for various posts. As many as 81posts were advertised for the posts of Senior Headmaster/ Deputy District Education Officer, 119 posts of Senior Headmistress/ Deputy District Education Officer, 154 posts of Headmistress/ Deputy Headmistress, 122 posts of Headmaster/ Deputy Headmaster, 196 posts of Subject Specialist of various subjects for female, 153 posts of Subject Specialists of various subjects for male, 211 (male) posts of Senior Subject Specialists of different subjects and 220 Senior Subject Specialists of various subjects for female. Here below we are providing you the complete details about the criteria and instruction that how to apply and which points are must to follow So read be-carefully and follow the complete Instructions.
Please read the following instructions carefully along-with advertisement of the Commission before submitting your On-line Application. Applicants residing abroad having Punjab Domicile will also deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/Examination Fee.
PPSC Teacher Specialist Jobs Exam Schedule 2019
- Concession in upper age limit as admissible under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976, unless relaxation is specifically denied and indicated as such in the advertisement.
- Candidates who are in Govt. or Semi-Govt. Service are required to furnish a Certificate of Departmental Permission to the Commission at the time of interview.
- If an applicant claims award of 10 additional marks being a son/ daughter of a deceased/incapacitated civil servant, he/she should submit the following documents:-
- Death Certificate of the parent from the Corporation/Municipality concerned.
- Certificate showing Name and Designation of the Incapacitated or deceased Government Servant, from the Department where he was employed.
- Form ‘B’ of Registration of the family of the Incapacitated or deceased Civil Servant.
- Affidavit from the candidate that he/she is un-employed, and that he/she has neither already availed the benefit of additional marks nor shall avail this concession in future.
- Affidavit from other brothers and sisters of the candidate declaring solemnly that they surrender their right of grant to additional marks in favour of the candidate and neither they have already availed this benefit nor shall claim the same in future.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Medical Officers/Women Medical Officers/Dental Surgeons etc. should submit valid certificate of registration issued by PM&DC showing all medical qualifications.
- Engineers/Agriculture Engineers should submit certificate of registration as Professional Engineer under Pakistan Engineering Council Act, 1976.
- Architects and Town Planners should furnish certificate of Registration under Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners Act, 1976.
- Candidate of Civil Judges-cum-Judicial Magistrate and Deputy District Attorney etc. should submit valid Certificate of Registration with Punjab Bar Council.
For the Further Details regarding the PPSC Teacher Specialist Jobs Exam Schedule 2019 you should keep stay with us here on this page and if you have any query so you should keep commenting us here discuss with us because we will help you we do before.