PM Youth Skills Development Program 2021 (for Phase 6 ) application form download eligibility, registration online province and cities detail witch candidates will apply for PM Youth Skill Development Program Phase 4. Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program Phase V 2021 launched and complete information here at. More then 25,000 Youth including 35% girls will be trained in demand driven trades across the country. This training will alleviate poverty and provide an opportunity to our Youth to get employment. In order to alleviate poverty, enhance employment opportunities, provide skilled workforce to large, medium & small scale industry and to meet the international labor market needs, the Government has initiated “Prime Minister’s Youth Skill Development Program. Under this program, 25,000 Unemployed Youth belonging from lower and middle class families will be provided Skill Development Training in demand driven trades.
National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) Pakistan is an apex body at national level to regulate, facilitate and provide policy direction in Vocational & Technical Training. The Commission is establishing and promoting linkages among various stakeholders existing at national as well as international level. Since its inception NAVTTC, Pakistan has given a high priority to Un- addressed areas and challenges being faced by TEVTA. The mission of the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission, Pakistan is skills for employ ability skills for all students and give best opportunity for get a job. National Vocational and Technical Training mission is to provide direction, support and an enabling environment to the public and private sectors to implement, training for skills development in order to enhance social and economic profile.
PM Youth Skills Development Program 2021 Application Form Download
Now admissions are open in NAVTTC by Prime Minister Youth Skill development phases 4 program. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for admissions in Prime Minister Youth Skills development phase 4 program in TEVTA. The Eligibility criteria, useful information and term and conditions are below with details.
Admissions are intends in the following centers of National Vocational and Technical Training Commission Pakistan.
Admissions are opens in all provinces NAVTTC centers. Candidates can concern nearest National Vocational and Technical Training Commission for admission.
Terms and Condition for Apply:
Other Term and conditions for admission of Prime Minister Youth Skill development phase 4 program are following below.
- Candidates can download Application forms from the here for NAVTTC, Pakistan.
- Age limit is 18 to 35 years
- Candidate have at least Middle pass Certificate
- Study period of all courses is 6 months
- All courses are free, No fees will be charged for Admission and Course.
- Trainees will be paid scholarship amount of 2 Thousands per month
- Trainees from FATA will be paid Scholarship amount of more then 3 Thousand per month.
- Shemale/In-between an applies in programs.
- 90% enrollment is requiring for scholarship, otherwise there will be no paid any amount as a scholarship.
- After completion of course trainees will be awarded tool Kits.
- 10 % Quota is reserve for disable persons.
- Candidates who want to apply for admission can submit their application with attested photo copies of educational certificates and two recants photographs.
- Incomplete applications or application after due dates or application containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Candidates are advised, hence be touch with the center for interview.
- Final Merit List Will be Pasted On Notice Board
- 5 % Quota is reserve for Minorities.
- NAVTTC Pakistan will bear all expenses in term of training.
- Please download Application Form or obtain from designated Institutes located across the country including Gilgit-Baltistan, Islamabad Capital Territory, FATA and Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
Contact Us for more information on these Address:
For more details feel free to contact us for any question /problem you may have in following cities head office.
- Head Office (NAVTTC) Islamabad, Quetta, Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Multan, Peshawar, Larkana.
PM Youth Skills Development Program download application form eligibility criteria last date for apply online and registration online here at with detail. If you have any problem in application process then write us in comments section below.