The Prime Ministers program for youth has broad canvas of schemes enabling youth and poor segments of population to get good opportunities of employment, economic empowerment, acquiring skills needed for gainful employment, spreading use of computers and imputing on the job training for youth graduates to improve the probability of getting a productive job. Here you can find the PM Youth Internship Program 2021 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online application forms download with registration online here from with how to apply complete information. Prime Minister Of Pakistan Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif announced youth training /internship scheme 2021 .More then 50, 000 students will get internships in different organizations by Government of Pakistan youth scheme. Prime minister PM Youth training/internship scheme 2021 will start in all over the world. If you want to get PM internship then you must have 16 years education from recognized institute affiliated with HEC.
Approximately 50,000 interns would be hired under the operations of the scheme. A monthly stipend of Rs.12,000 shall be paid to each selected applicant for a period of 12 months. The geographical outreach of the scheme is not restricted. Individuals fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply from across of Pakistan and it will be implemented through the Provincial Governments in coordination with the DCOs and Chamber of Commerce and Industries (CC&Is) all over the country in the respective provinces/regions.
Youth in any country represent its future. They have a vital role to play in the development of the country, a duty they must perform. In Pakistan, youth is around 55% of the total population and has immense energy and potential which is a valuable asset for the nation. The present political government intends to equip their abilities with on the job training/internship in public offices and in the corporate sector, to get job opportunities within country or abroad.
PM Youth Internship Program 2021 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
PM Youth Internship/Training program 2021 apply online last date is 11th February 2021.
Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme 2021 Application Forms
Upload Very Soon New Ad
Note: New Latest AD Publish Soon Here in January 2021
More Use Full Links Please Visit:
- Laptop Scheme for Intermediate Students
- PM Laptop Scheme 2021 Distribution Date
- CM Punjab Tablet Scheme For Teachers, 5th & 8th Class Students
- PM Laptop Scheme 2021 For Matric, FA, BA, Pass Students
- Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme 2021
- PM Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Online Registration
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or diploma for associate engineer of 3 years after Metric/FSc.
- 50% marks in final degree/diploma will be minimum threshold for selection of interns.
- Age limit would be up to 25 years.
- There will be no gender discrimination.
- Female candidates will be encouraged to apply.
- The applicant must not have availed the Government Training/internship Program or Scheme.
- The applicant must not be employed in any government or private organization.
Term and Conditions:
Term and Conditions for PM Youth Training/Internship 2021 are some of these.
- Graduates with minimum 16 years of education from HEC approved educational institutions or Matric with 3 years diploma.
- Selected applicant for a period of one year.
- Federal Government will be bearing all expenses of youth training.
- Partnership with the private sector would increase financial transparency, ensure selection on merit and produce more efficient outcomes/results.
- The geographic outreach of the scheme is not restricted. Individuals fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply from across Pakistan.
- Through this scheme private sector shall be able to get more trainees.
- Performance of the trainees will be observe through latest techniques
- All banks, financial institutes, NGOs, Gass Companies under the federal or provincial government can apply for trainees.
- These institutes can also download registration forms for required of trainees from the website of ipc.gov.pk.
- Registration will be on-line followed by verification of degree through concerned University and diploma from recognized institution of provincial governments.
- The degrees/diplomas would be verified online through HEC/relevant technical boards of provinces/regions.
- CNIC for age and respective domicile would be verified through NADRA
- The NIP office in coordination with National Information Technology Board (M/o IT) will receive the applications and scrutinize it. If required, a private firm will be hired for up gradation of web portal of NIP office.
- The applicants will be selected in accordance with the FPSC’s/NFC award recruitment criteria for provincial/regional quotas.
- Selection will be made on merit and matching demand basis of public/private sectors.
- The coordination with Public and Private sectors such as PVTC/Technical Boards and CC&Is of the concerned provincial governments would be made for placement of interns at different work places according to the requirement of public/private sectors compatible with educational qualification of interns.
A monthly stipend of Rs. 12,000/. shall be paid to each selected applicant for a period of 12 months.
Number of Interns:
50,000 interns would be hired under the operations of the scheme.
A top class management consulting firm/university from the private sector in collaboration with the Government will be responsible for the design, placement of internees and their periodic evaluation.
Focal points in each private and public office will be responsible for ensuring effective use of the internee’s services.
Areas of Training:
In addition to government offices on local, provincial and federal levels, all leading firms from the private and development sector will be offered services of the internees.
Feel free to contact us problems questions you may have on given below address.
National Internship Program, Room No 1, Floor No 10, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, F 6/1 Islamabad Pakistan, Phone No# 051- 9204200.
PM Youth Internship/Training Program application form registration online full detail available here now every candidates check eligibility criteria also here from. Stay here and keep visiting for any kind of updates about Youth Internship program 2021 for more further details or any query ask in comment box.