The PM laptop scheme 2023 eligibility criteria are defined below on this page. For this scheme, the government has decided to establish a laptop assembling plant in the country. The government of Pakistan has allocated 4 billion rupees for the PM Laptop Scheme. This laptop distribution scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Punjab. While a few years ago but that was only limited to the Punjab province. But now the government has decided to launch this PM Laptop scheme nationwide. According to the announced scheme, 1 lac laptops will be distributed among the intelligent students of the universities.
The PM laptop scheme was officially announced by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mian Nawaz Sharif. The Prime Minister had announced a total of six schemes for youth in his last address. These schemes include paid internships for unemployed youngsters, business loans, the youth skill development scheme, and scholarships. The people of Pakistan especially the youth have appreciated these efforts of the government. A lot but they have also said that the government will have to make sure that the process is fair and transparent.
PM Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2023
More Use Full Links Please Visit:
- Laptop Scheme for Intermediate Students
- PM Kamyab Jawan Scheme 2023
- PM Laptop Scheme 2023 Distribution Date
- CM Punjab Tablet Scheme For Teachers, 5th & 8th Class Students
- PM Laptop Scheme 2023 For Matric, FA, BA, Pass Students
- Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme 2023
- PM Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Online Registration
The laptop assembling plant is going to be built in Sunder Industrial Estate. Many International computer hardware manufacturing companies including South Korea, Taiwan, and China have shown their interest in investing in this scheme.
Every student who wants to get a laptop through the PM laptop scheme 2023 will have to fulfill certain criteria otherwise he/she will not be considered eligible for the scheme. There has been no official announcement about the eligibility criteria of the PM laptop scheme till now but it is expected that will be pretty similar to the Punjab government’s laptop scheme eligibility criteria. The federal government has tasked Higher Education Commission (HEC) to design the implementation strategy and the eligibility criteria for the PM laptop scheme 2013.
The expected PM laptop scheme eligibility criteria 2023:
- The students who are enrolled in an HEC recognized government university can apply for the scheme.
- The students must carry at least 60% marks in their last annual exam or 70% marks in their exam in case of the semester system.
Keep visiting us as the latest information and eligibility criteria of PM laptop scheme 2023 will be updated here on this page as soon as it will be announced.