If you are looking for PIEAS Entry Test Sample Paper Online then here is the right website. Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences PIEAS Islamabad is the Institute that is providing Quality Education for the Engineering and Applied Sciences Programs, in order to improve its students’ learning experience, enhance the quality of its research and scholarship. If you want to admission to the Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences PIEAS Islamabad you must be clear of the Entrance Test of the PIEAS Islamabad. Here we are providing you the PIEAS Admission Entry test Application Forms and Registration Procedure and The Sample Papers of the Entry test, It will help full to clear your Entrance Test. The written test is an aptitude examination designed to test your general intelligence and basic understanding of Mathematics, Applied Sciences, Engineering, and Analytical, logical thinking Like the NAT Test.
This written test is like GRE Engineering Test. To help you in preparing for the written test, a brief outline of this test is presented below. Some of the questions may require numerical calculations, so you must bring your own calculator. It may be noted the writing tables may not be available during the written test. Therefore all candidates are advised to bring their own writing clipboards for their convenience during the written test.
The instructions sheet that will accompany the actual written test is attached. Read these instructions very carefully now to save time during the examination. In order to give you an idea of the nature of the written test, some representative questions are also enclosed.
PIEAS Entry Test Sample Paper Online
written test outlines:-
The question paper is divided into two parts i.e. Part (A) and (B).
There will be 50 questions in Part (A) and 50 Questions in Part (B).
Part (A) is the general part to be attempted by all the candidates whereas Part (B) is the subject part having subject papers.
Only the subject paper relevant to the candidate’s academic background may be attempted by the candidate.
The candidate should mention the subject paper he/ she is attempting by filling the appropriate section of the answer sheet.
The maximum time allowed is 3 hours.
(a) It consists of three field namely Mathematics, Physics and English.
(b) General Part must be attempted by all the candidates
(c) General Part will have 50 questions in all. 20 from Mathematics & Physics respectively and 10 from English
(i) Mathematics (Level F.Sc and B.Sc) Basic Calculus Differential Equations Complex Variables Boolean Algebra-vector Algebra Matrices Statistics
(ii) Physics (Level F.Sc and B.Sc)
Application Processing Fee:-
- Application processing fee within due date Rs 1000 for on-line submission
- Application processing fee within due date Rs 1500 for off-line submission
- Application processing fee within two weeks after due date Rs 1500 for on-line submission
- Application processing fee within two weeks after due date Rs 2000 for off-line submission
- It consists of papers from the following basic fields. Each of these papers will have 50 questions in all.
- Physics/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Chemistry/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Metallurgy/ Material/ Computer/ Mechatronics/ Civil/ Geology/ Geo/ Physics.
- Only one of these subject papers relevant to the candidate’s background may be attempted by the candidate.
- The candidate should mention the subject paper he/ she is attempting by filling the appropriate section of the answer sheet.