Pakistan Electron Limited PEL is inviting fresh graduates for internship for the summer program in 2019. If you are looking for the PEL Summer Internship 2019 Apply Online than you are at right place. PEL is providing opportunities for the fresh electrical engineering and electronic graduates to add experience in their CV and to their professional skills. This summer internship program 2019 is lying vacant to acquire those students who are just studied books but they don’t have enough practical and professional experience to hold and to regulate a firm or a company. PEL summer internship 2019 is a program under which you can get training as well as a good stipend to meet the basics needs and expenses of your daily transportation and also provide the study. If you are willing to grow and succeed then never ignore the PEL summer internship program 2019 and apply online as per the instruction given below, you can check detail information from below paragraphs.
Area of Interest:
- Account , Finance
- HR, IR Administration
- Marketing , Sales , business Development
- Import and Logistics , Supply Chain
- Graphic Designing , Information technology
- The candidate must have Bachelors student who are done their 2 semesters with 3.0CGPA and are currently studying in 3rd and 4th semester.
- The student of Master program are also eligible to apply but they must have obtained CGPA 3.0
- Preference will be given to freshly passed candidates
- The candidates who have obtained CGPA 3.0 in bachelors or master’s program but his previous educational
- career was not so well so he/ she will be considered ineligible
- Application from received after the last date will also be treated as ineligible
PEL Summer Internship 2019 Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, How To Apply
- Last to apply this internship program is 28th May, 2019
- If you have any question in your mind than you can ask from us by commenting below.
How to apply This Application:
So if you are willing then you have to apply online through this site or through official site. When you open this link in your browser you will see an application from where you have to select your area of interest and click on its code. The students must check your selected area of interest code should be correct. Now fill in the form dully and send your application from written in MS word format by your own hand at [email protected]