The Government of Punjab has introduced new PEEF Scholarships 2024 for 8th Class students in Punjab. Prime Minister has chosen a nice way redial scholarships for higher education eligible students in Punjab. Many of the students are finding out the application procedure for PEEF programs. So all interested candidates can get complete information about PEEF scholarships 2024 programs by downloading the applications form here online at any time. If you have to pass the middle final exams 2024 and also have you fall the categories given below so then you can just give your applications for special education quota scholarships of the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF).
Categories Where Students Fall.
- Those students are eligible whose parents had been late.
- Children are eligible whose parents are Grade 1-4, Government servants.
- Minorities religion students.
- Especially prefer disabled students.
PEEF Scholarships 2024 for 8th Class
- Latest PEEF Scholarship 2024 Form For Intermediate, Graduate
- Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship
- PEEF Scholarship 2024 Form For Intermediate, Graduate
Terms and Conditions for Eligibility
- Students must have Punjab residency and also have a Punjab domicile.
- Students must be cleared the final 8th or middle class 2024 exam which is conducted by the Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) and also has at least 60% marks.
- Parents’ monthly salary should be 15,000 or less than it.
- Grade 1-4 Government servants must have followed the condition of a 15,000 salary per month.
- Regular candidates must be students of the 9th class by the registered education institution.
All the interested students can obtain or download the application form from here online and also get a complete way to apply. If you want to occupy that great step PEEF scholarship program so then after downloading the application form from here you will be attached it complete attested copies of all education certificates, final original middle result card, and death certificates are compulsory for orphan students, and salary slips, pensions will be shows their pension book, certificate of region institute for minority bases students.
Also, disability certificates authorized by the DHQ Hospitals, THQ Hospitals, and RHC Center for disabled students must be shown at the time of the interview. Complete fill scholarship forms should be reached to the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) address given below before 2024 March. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please keep visiting this page to get the latest updates.