The Government of Punjab has introduce new PEEF Scholarships 2021 for 8th Class students in the Punjab. Prime Minister has choose nice way redial scholarship for higher education by the eligible students in Punjab. Many of the students are find out the applying procedure for PEEF programs so they all interested candidates can get complete information about PEEF scholarships 2021 programs download applications form from here online any time. If you have to passed the middle final exams 2021 and also have you falling these categories given below so then you can must give your applications for special education quota scholarships of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF).
Categories Where Students Falls.
- Those students are eligible whose parants had been late.
- Children’s are eligible whose parents are Grade 1-4 Government servants.
- Minorities religion students.
- Specially prefer to the disable students.
PEEF Scholarships 2021 for 8th Class
Terms and Conditions for Eligibility
- Students must have Punjab residency and also have Punjab domicile.
- Students must be cleared the final 8th or middle class 2021 exam which is conducted by the Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) and also have at least 60% marks.
- Parents monthly salary should be 15,000 or less then it.
- Grade 1-4 Government servants must have follow the condition of 15,000 salary per month.
- Regular candidates must be students of 9th class by te registered education institution.
- Last Date for apply: 28th August 2021
More Important Post Below:
- Latest PEEF Scholarship 2016-17 Form For Intermediate, Graduate
- Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship
- PEEF Scholarship 2016-17 Form For Intermediate, Graduate
All the interested students can obtain or download the applications form from here online and also get complete way for apply. If you want to occupy for that great step PEEF scholarship program so then after downloading application form from here you will be attached with it complete attested copies of all education certificates from, final original middle result card, death certificates is compulsory for orphans students and salary slips, pensions will be shows their pension book, certificate of region institute for minority bases students and also disability certificates authorized by the DHQ Hospitals, THQ Hospitals and RHC Center for disable students must be shows at the time of interview. Complete fill scholarship forms should be reached to the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) address given below before 2021 March. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please keep visit on this page to get latest updates.