If you are looking for the PEEF Endowment Fund Scholarship Program 2020 tha here is the right place. Punjab Education Endowment fund is a programme to enhance the literacy rate in Pakistan. To provide the best Education facilities PEEF begins the scholarship programme from inter to Master Students on special quota. Government of Punjab establishes Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship Program for brilliant and poor boys and girls students. Purpose of this program is to provide the equal educational, employment and health opportunities of all students. This scholarship is distributed among brilliant students from Metric to Master degree. Thousands of students get this scholarship every year. Eligible students are get ready to apply the scholarship.
Now PEEF offers scholarship For Inter & Master Students. This project is start for enhance the Qualification skills of the needy students.If you pass the metric or inter exams in 2020 and you are belong with the below category then you are Eligible for these Scholarships.
PEEF Endowment Fund Scholarship Program 2020
- If you’re Parents are died.
- If your parents are Government Employee from1-4 scale.
- If you belong with Minorities.
- If you are included in special Children’s.
- Must have Punjab Domicile.
- Must have Intermediate Degree of 2020 with at least 60% marks.
- Monthly income of your Parents below to 15,000/- p.m.
- Ashtam paper of rupees 20/- must be attach with Monthly Income Certificate.
- Application will be sent through courier or by Post.
- Application form are available on PEEF Website.
- Candidates of Technical Education apply through PBTE.
For more queries about the related link please connect with us right on this page. We provide you the latest information regarding these Scholarships. We also inform you about the merit List And more News in order to PEEF.