Pakistan International Airlines PIA has announced the various jobs for the Director of Information Technology, The Application are invited for the various positions which are vacant so if you are eligible for the these recruitment then you should must apply for these Jobs (Positions) Very attractive salary pages and allowances. So here below we provided you the complete Eligibility criteria and Required Qualification and Experiences.
The Last Date to Apply 24th March 2015. After due dates applications will be not considered. PIA is undergoing major revival initiatives including improvement in marketing system and brand management which will focus on vigorous marketing programs including revisiting schedule software packages, brand management campaigns, effective marketing planning, induction of suitable aircraft.
The Last Date to Apply (Application Deadline): 24th March 2015.
PIA is successfully maintaining its IOSA certification and the current IOSA Registry is valid up to 24th March, 2015. IOSA registration demonstrates PIA’s renewed commitment to meeting the highest international operational safety standards in critical areas which include:
- Organization & Management System
- Flight Operations
- Operational Control and Flight Dispatch
- Aircraft Engineering & Maintenance
- Cabin Operations
- Ground Handling Operations
- Cargo Operations
- Security Management
Prospective candidate must possess following;
- Degree holder from any local or foreign, HEC recognized, university.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years experience in airline position in following disciplines;
- Information Technology System
- High inter personal communication and Decision Power
- Web Technology and Heatro genises Environment (Unix or Derivatives, NT)
- N-Tier Applications holder Candidates will be preferred
- ERP Experience and Knowledge will be preferred.
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Knowledge of airline business rules, sales / marketing and proven ability to
- deliver and achieve revenue goals
- Ability to make correct and timely decisions
- Desirous candidates are required to apply to Managing Director within 15 days of
- publishing along with full details of their experience and future plans.
|Country||Toll Free Number|