Home » Pakistan » Education System in Pakistan Problems and Solutions

Education System in Pakistan Problems and Solutions

If you are looking for the Education System in Pakistan Problems and Solutions then you are in the right place. It is the right of every student between 5-16 years, that he/she should serve with free and compulsory education to enhance literacy. It is also mentioned in the constitution of Pakistan. There are more than 2 lac institutes are present in Pakistan which are proving education to students. There are 69% of institutes are working under the supervision of the government while the rest 31% are working privately. 2 lac institute are enough to educate Pakistani students aged between 5 years to 16 years but due to negligence of the government most of the children are unable to get even compulsory education.

It is due to a lack of education and awareness so that the maximum number of students do not attend schools. Pakistan have lagged behind in achievement of MDGs of education due to the problems in this educational system. There are many major problems faced by Pakistan’s educational system which are listed below.

Education System in Pakistan Problems and Solutions

Education System in Pakistan Problems

1: Lack of Planning:

Pakistan wants to educate the children but due to poor planning or lack of planning Pakistan is unable to achieve goals. It needs to do proper planning and implement those plans to achieve their desire goals.

2: Gender Gap:

The biggest problem that is faced by Pakistan’s educational system is that there is a huge gender gap. Mostly girls are not sent to their schools due to poverty, illiteracy or due to old customs. The female literacy rate is very low than the male. Those girls who were sent to their schools, never complete their studies due to marriage or any other reason. This gender gap has to abolished as soon as possible to make the education system in Pakistan better than before.

3: Educational Cost:

Pakistan is an under-developed country therefore it invests only a minor part of its GDP on education. Due to this, Private educational institutes are establishing which are providing costly education to students. Most of the students are unable to pay their dues so therefore they never attend universities and colleges.

The government should invest enough part of its GDP in education so the maximum number of students can get an education. Moreover, the government should restrict private educational institutions to charge heavy fees from students. There are many other major and minor problems that have been faced by the education system in Pakistan which is not listed on this site but they also have to solve as soon as possible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!