All students check here Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission 2023 For 4th 5th 6th 7th 11th Class. Cadet College Murree 10th class result declared and their students got result 100% percent in Matric cadet college result 2023 . There 100% of students got A and A+ Grades. Limited Seats are available for the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th classes. Admission is normally made at the beginning of the academic year. The number of cadets to be admitted depends entirely on the number of vacancies available.
Admission is allowed in all classes from 4th to 7th & FSc 1st year on the basis of written test and interview and written test and interview dates will be mentioned here. Applications for admission in cadet college are received on prescribed registration forms attached with prospectus, Which is available here below and available from the college office at the sunny bank, Murree, or the Regional / Camp offices on payment of Rs. 700/- and Rs.1000 with a bank draft.
Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission 2023 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 11th
ENTRY TESTS are held on request academic standard of the class in which admission is sought. The competent authority then announces centers for entry tests. These centers are normally in all capital cities of Provinces of Pakistan. Medical Examination is compulsory at the time of admission.
Here We will provide you a Merit List of the cadet College here that Whose candidates will be selected we will wish them. And who will not be selected we will advise them that they try best in future.
- The exact date, time, and place of examination will be communicated in writing to the candidates. The examination will be held at the following centers, RAWALPINDI / ISLAMABAD, LAHORE, QUETTA, PESHAWAR, MULTAN, AND KARACHI.
- If in case the student is not feasible to hold the entrance examination and interview at any of the centers mentioned above So the candidate that center will be asked to appear at another nearest center. Candidates can also request a change of centers.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit. However, results are kept confidential. Only selected candidates will be informed by post on their residential address.
- The candidate must be in good mental and physical health. They are required to produce a medical fitness Performace duty filled in by a civil surgeon / Medical officer of the nearest Military / Government Hospital or a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- COURSE OFFERED / CURRICULUM
- Following courses are offered:
- Matriculation / Secondary school Certificate ( SSC)
Computer science, English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Urdu, and Islamiyat.
- Intermediate / Higher secondary school certificate ( HSSC)
Pre-Engineering and computer sciences combinations are available.
- ADMISSION TO INTERMEDIATE CLASSES.
For admission to any class, a candidate must either be studying in that class or must have passed the last lower class at the time of admission. Age limits as of 1st April of the year of the admission are as under.
For Further Details Keep Stay with us Here on Studysols because we will provide you maximum Information About education like before. In case of any problem in any educational top you can comment us in here given below Comment session.