Pakistan Air force has just started recruitment for the selection of fresh employees through SSC, PC, and SPSSC. PAF jobs 2022 has announced for GD pilot, Aeronautical Engineering, Air Defence, education branch, Information Technology, and MET Branch. It is providing opportunities to those who want to Join PAF through SSC, SPSSC, and PC courses. It has opened jobs for Inter students and students who have done Bachelor’s or master’s programs. Feel free to apply for the Pakistan Air Force Offers Commission through different courses like the 146 GD course, aeronautical engineering course, and many others. All applicants must pass the entry test or PAF WRITTEN test to get these jobs. Already rejected applicants through ISSB or PMA will not be eligible for these jobs. If you also want to get Pakistan Air Force PAF jobs 2022 through Short service commission or through other courses then you can apply online.
Candidates who want to apply for these jobs must have to keep in mind the pros of these jobs like they are providing highly competitive salary package along with free accommodation and fair waiver in traveling such as air tickets. Free medical treatment and other basic facilities will also be provided to those who will be selected through SPSSC, SSC, and PC. Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria is also given. Apply for these jobs.
Pakistan Air Force PAF Jobs 2022 Registration Form Last Date Selection Procedure
- Pakistan Nationality Holders are eligible to apply for Pakistan Air Force PAF jobs 2022
- There is an upper and lower age limit which is 16 years to 22 years till 14th October 2022 for all categories except Education Branch
- The candidate Must be unmarried and have a minimum of 5 feet and 4 inches height for males and 5 feet for females
- Vision or eyesight of the applicant should be 6 out of 6 points otherwise jobs will not be granted
- Candidate must have Intermediate with pre-engineering or pre-medical or bachelor or master degree as per the latest advertisement
- Students of A level who have passed with Physics Maths and biology can also apply
- For Education Branch MA or MSC is compulsory in the following mentioned departments
- Result awaiting students can also apply on the basis of their hope certificate
- ISSB rejected applicants will not consider eligible for these jobs
- All late arrival applications will be neglected by the Pakistan Air Force
- Written test, medical, and fitness test will also be organized and only shortlisted candidates will be able to attend these tests
- Final selection will be done on merit at Air headquarters
The last date to apply for these PAF jobs 2022 is 4th March 2022.
Applicants who are meeting the above criteria can do Online registration at www.joinpaf.gov.pk. Complete your application form after entering your CNIC number on their website. If you are not aware of the online application form then applicants can visit the nearest PAF information and selection centers along with their original documents and certificates. If you have any questions in your mind regarding the Pakistan Air Force PAF Jobs 2022 then you can ask to form us through this page. You can also stay tuned with us on this site too.