The National University of Science and Technology NUST has been offered the admission 2019 in the various programs Like PhD The Application are invited by the eligible Candidates that is they meet with the University Programs admission.
So they should apply if they interested to get the admission in the National University of Sciences and Technology NUST. The new system of UG admissions at NUST has been implemented in the year 2019. The salient features of the new system are given below:
- The process of entrance test is delinked from admission process.
- Admissions are conducted once a year to facilitate commencement of academic year in Fall.
- During an admission cycle, candidates can appear in entrance test more than once to improve their score, and apply for admission separately on the basis of best score when applications are invited tentatively in mid July 2019.
- Computer based entrance tests will be held in multiple sessions at NUST Campus Islamabad according to the following schedule:
- First Series (NET-1) – December 2019
- Second Series (NET-2) – April – May 2019
- Third Series (NET-3) – June – July 2019
- Paper based entrance test will be conducted in Karachi and Quetta only once in July 2019.
- Candidates who have cleared FSc (Part-I) or O level exam with minimum 60 % marks (or equivalent) are eligible to apply. For detailed criteria for eligibility please visit Undergraduate Admission section.
- Processing fee for entrance test and admission will be charged separately according to following structure:
- For NUST Entrance Test
- Entrance Test Fee (per exam): – Rs. 2000/- or USD 25/-
- Admission Processing Fee (per program) – Rs.1000/- or USD 12/-
- For SAT Candidates
- SAT National seat :- Rs.3000/- or USD 35/-
- SAT International seat:- Rs.6000/- or USD 70/-