Here all students find the NUST Islamabad Admission 2023 MS, M Phil, MBA, and last date to apply. The National University of Sciences and Technology NUST Islamabad has announced the Admission Notice for the various programs Masters programs MS, M.Phil Programs, and MBA admission 2023 . All program’s complete information is provided here below according to the All campuses like Rawalpindi Campus, Karachi Campus, Risalpur Campus So for the Further details keep stay with us here on this page because here you can get the Complete Information about the NUST Islamabad Admission 2023 . MS in Clinical Psychology offers a broad perspective on mental health issues and Psychological well-being. The Department of Behavioral Sciences fosters a culture of collaborative learning through innovative models of teaching and training.
Apply Online Now because the last date of the admission form submission is 09th June 2023 and After the Due Dates applications will not be considered So you should not waste your time. Candidates can apply online through the NUST website www.nust.edu.pk link “pg admission 2023 ‘ before 09 June 2023 . For detail about programs, eligibility, etc, Contact Mr. Athar Farooq: 0313-90851045,90851064 National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) Sector H-12, Islamabad.
The new system of UG admissions at NUST is being implemented in the year 2023 . The salient features of the new system are given below:
The process of the entrance test is delinked from the admission process. During an admission cycle, candidates can appear in the entrance test more than once to improve their score and apply for admission separately on the basis of a best score when applications are invited tentatively from May to June.
NUST Islamabad Admission 2023 MS, M Phil, MBA
Before filling the admission form, you have to register by providing a valid e-mail address. This e-mail address will be used by you for receiving your password. After registration, log in to the NUST site for filling the admission form and subsequent correspondence with NUST on all matters related to admission.
Add [email protected] to your e-mail address book to avoid blocking of messages from NUST as SPAM. Protect your User ID and Password. Neither share it with anyone not send it through e-mail (NUST will never ask you to do this).
MS / MPhil in tanning / TI / Physics / Mathematics, / Applied Biochemist Minimum 16 wars of iIiatmt4 war Inns trnaunsan IN own lnn}mI1cv11SSC / A Intim the twin.
Registration for NET-2
- On visiting www.pgadmission.nust.edu.pk (site is accessible at the time of admissions only) for filling the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after providing their valid e-mail addresses.
- Candidates interested in applying for more than one discipline may do so by new registration on www.pgadmission.nust.edu.pk (site is accessible at the time of admissions only).
- A recent photograph of the candidate is required to be uploaded.
- If both the percentage and CGPA are mentioned on Bachelors/ Masters Degree/ Transcript, then only the CGPA will be entered.
- Candidates, whose final results have not yet been announced, will enter the earned percentage/ CGPA of the last term/ semester.
- The eligibility criteria of the program, for which applying, must be consulted before selecting the preferences. Candidates will not be considered for the programs for which they are not eligible.
- Candidates can deposit the fee either through a credit card or make an online deposit, after taking the print of the challan form in any branch of HBL.
- Scanned copies of academic documents are to be attached with the online application. Details of the documents are as under:
- Matric/equivalent certificate.
- Undergraduate degree(s) along with transcript showing the exact duration and recognition certificate obtained from PEC/HEC, as applicable to the program for which the application is submitted.
- Postgraduate degree(s) along with transcripts showing the exact duration and recognition certificate obtained from PEC/HEC.
- Computerized National Identity Card.
Note: The candidates are advised to avoid any misrepresentation of facts, as doing so may lead to the cancellation of their candidature at any stage.