NTS GAT General test 2013 for admission in M.Phil and HEC Scholarship Scheme has been announced test date and Last Date of Submission of forms for apply the candidates. We will be providing NTS GAT Gereral Test date, Last date of Submission of forms, Slips and Result For M.Phil and HEC Scholarships. NTS building standards in education and professional test validity of test score two year.
NTS GAT General Graduate Assessment Test for Admission to M.Phil and HEC Scholarship last date of Submission of forms 10 December 2012, and Test date of 06 January 2013 will be test cities. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has assigned National Test Series (NTS) the responsibility to conduct General Assessment Test Gat General for admission in M.Phil and HEC Scholarship Schemes.
NTS GAT General Test 2013 For Mphil and HEC Scholarships
HEC GAT General Test & HEC Scholarship
Last Date of Submission of Forms: 10 December 2012
Test Date: 06 January 2013
Candidates with a minimum of Sixteen year Education are eligible to appear for M.Phil and HEC Scholarships Program. Candidates interning to improve their previous GAT Score con also apply. The candidates will have to qualify other specified criteria of the University / HEC Schemes. Test held on those cities Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Faislabad, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Gujranwala, and Hyderabad.
How to Apply:
The candidate is required to register for appearing in the test as scheduled by NTS. The registration process is given below:
- Fill registration form (online) and bank deposit slip from NTS website (Registration form is available on website only)
- Deposit Rs. 900/- (Rupees Nine Hundred only) for GAT – General Test through online bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL. (See bank service charges on deposit slip)
- Attach 2 photographs (1 x 1.5 inch) at the front of this registration form.
- All candidates are required to provide their photographs with full face exposure.
- Do not send any documents other than two photos and original bank deposit slip along with your registration form.
Headquarter: (Islamabad Office)
96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad
University Road, Abbottabad
POF Complex 3rd Floor, 252 Sarwar Shaheed Road Saddar, Karachi
Plaza No. 170, 2nd Floor, Y-Block, Phase III, DHA Commercial Area, Lahore Cantt
Tel: +92-42-99239022, +92-42-99239258
B-2, Rahat Abad Colony, Near Pakistan Forest Institute, Peshawar
House No. 53/7 Opposite Engineering’s Building, Zarghoon Road, Quetta