National College of Business Administration and Economics NCBA & E has announced. Therefore, the NCBA & E Lahore Admission 2023 for Fall Session in various programs. The Admission for Fall 2023 is also open, application forms are available from the website. The admission forms are also available from the admission office. Therefore, the intake of new students is three times in an academic year. There is also an admission test after every semester consisting of multiple-choice questions from simple English and mathematics along with essay writing. The test is by an interview by the interview committee.
Thus, the status is determined through the aggregate score of the aptitude test and interview. NCBA&E is a chartered institute recognized by HEC with the “W” category and check Spring Admission.
Admissions in Development Studies
We are also offering admissions to the following courses in Development Studies at a centrally located city campus. classes are available in the evenings and mornings.
NCBA & E Lahore Admission 2023 for Fall Session
- B.Sc (Hone ) Development Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Development Studies
(One Year Program – Leading to M.S and M.Phil & PhD – Eligibility 14 Years Education)
- M.Sc. in Development Studies (Two Years Program – Eligibility 14 Years Education)
- MS/ MPhil/ PhD in Development Studies
- B.Sc. Economics (Hone)
- M.Sc. Economics (Two Year)
- Our objective is also to train professionals for jobs in international development agencies, NGOs, and the public sector.
- Therefore, our Job placement center is continuously generating internships and job opportunities for our students and alumni.
- Bursaries and financial aid are available for bright students.
- The faculty also includes well-known professors
Dr. Munir Ahmad Dr. A.R Chaudhary Dr. Hanif Mian
Dr. Alia Ahmed Dr. Zahid Pervaiz Dr. Ejaz Qurashi
NCBA&E is focused on applying research in economics for the development of Pakistan. As testimony to our commitment to research, we have already produced 13 PhD’s, 54 MPhil’s and 106 research publications. For more information Contact, Admissions Office or keep stay with us here on this page, or if you want to ask anything about it so you should comment us here in the below comment section.