All the details related to National University of Technology NUTECH Fall Admission 2020 NTS Form Test Results is given on this website. Here is good news for students who are looking for admission in this university because the university has announced the admissions for bachelors degree programs. Currently the admissions are open for Bachelor of Science and Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering, Bachelor of science electrical engineering and many other programs. Those students who want to get enrolled in this university can apply before the last date. Last date to apply for the admission is 15 May 2020. Further details are given in the below side.
So why you choose this university for admission? Because it is recognized by the HEC and affiliated with the PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council). Furthermore, it has affordable fee structure as well as it is offering different scholarships to students on need and merit basis. So let’s check the eligibility criteria for admission.
National University of Technology NUTECH Fall Admission 2020
- Students who have scored 60% or above marks in SSC or O levels as well as have 60% in HSSC or A Level exams can apply for admission
- If you are applying for the Computer Science than you have at least 50% marks in HSSC
- DAE students can also apply if they have 60% marks
- Likewise, NTS NAT test is compulsory to pass with at least 50% marks
- Last date to apply for the 1st test is 15 May 2020 and the test will held on 31 May 2020
- The last date for the second test is 12 June and the test will held on 28 June
- Likewise, the last date to apply for the 3rd NTS Nat test is 10 July and the test will held on 26 July
All the applicants can apply online for admission. In order to apply online, you need to visit nutech.edu.pk. On the official website you can apply online. Once you pass the test, the merit lists will update by the university and if your name is in the list than you will able to pay your fee. You can also visit the official website of the university to get more details. All the details related to admission is given in the image above.