National Logistics Cell (NLC) is offering paid and unpaid short-term Internship programs of (4, 6, 8 and 12 weeks only) to fresh Under Graduate / Graduate / Post Graduate / Technical students of well renowned universities / institutions for under mentioned discipline at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi and various other setups of NLC:-
- Civil Engineers
- IT Engineers / Software Developers
- Human Resource
- Supply Chain Management
- Technical Diploma Holders (Minimum 1 year) for Civil and IT related domains.
Prerequisite for Internship.
Internship will be offered on quarterly basis (4 times in a year) starting from the 1st day of calendar month and finish on last date of a calendar month.
Paid Internship is being offered as under:-
Master/ Bachelor Degree with minimum CGPA 2.75 from a recognized National/ Foreign universities/ Institutes and minimum 1 year Technical diploma holders from a recognized institute of Federal/ Provincial Govt.
Duration for Paid Internship.
- For a period of 3 months only.
- Payment of Stipend shall strictly be subject to 95% minimum attendance.
- Stipend. Payment of Stipend will be as per NLC Policy.
Unpaid internship will be granted to the students who are under study graduates (as per the requirement of Institution and University) of well renowned universities/ institutions.
Duration for Unpaid Internship.
For a period of 4, 6 & 8 weeks only with no period of absence except in extreme emergency included medical, death etc.
Perks and Privileges for Internees.
Internees sent to the remote areas shall be offered on site free accommodation and transport for Pick & Drop. The expense of messing shall be borne by the internees.
Evaluation of Internee.
Internees will go through a short test/ interviews with departmental heads/ immediate supervisors after the completion of their internship program.
Internship Certificate will be issued only to those internees who will complete their internship as per the entire satisfaction of their supervisor and department head and after submission of internship report to HR Branch.
Interested Under Graduates/ Graduates/ Post Graduates may send application on prescribed form NLC-IAF-2013 (available on NLC website) Filled application form should be sent through e-mail at [email protected] mentioning the Discipline, Quarter, Location and Qualification Status i.e. Graduate or Undergraduate in the subject line for example:-
Internship Finance 1st Quarter Rwp (Graduate)
Internship Human Resource 1st Quarter Rwp (Under Graduate)
- Under study graduates must attach university internship recommendation letter with their e-mail.
- Diploma holders may send their applications through Hard Copy at Human Resource Branch, Headquarters National Logistic Cell, and P.O.Box No. 514, Rawalpindi.
- Last date for submission of application will be 10 Jan 2014.
- Students not meeting the selection criteria will not be considered for internship.
- Students only from well reputed universities shall be given preference.