Multan Medical and Dental College (MMDC) Multan has announced the Multan Medical and Dental College Admission 2023 Notice In the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), and Bachelor of Dental and Surgery (BDS) to the college. The college has the capacity to admit up to 100 students for the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S), and 50 students for the Bachelor of Dental and Surgery (B.D.S) course annually from Pakistan and abroad. The admission on all seats is based on merit, this is applied without discrimination of gender, color, creed, race, religion, or domicile. The Multan Medical and Dental College is affiliated with the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC). Here we are providing the Admission Schedule Below Admission Dates, Entry test, and Merit list will be displayed here.
Admissions are open to all Pakistani, overseas Pakistani, and eligible foreign students. Applications are now being invited for admission into the 5-year Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course, and 4-Years Bachelor of Dental and Surgery (BDS) course. The new Academic session will start in, October 2023 .
Multan Medical and Dental College Admission 2023
- A prospectus will be available from 25th September 2023 .
- The last date for Submission of the Application is 13th October 2023 .
- Aptitude interview 21st October 2023 .
- Final Selection and Result 26th September.
- The Last Date of Depositing Fee will be within 7 days of Final Selection and Results.
(Subject to the policy announced by the Government of Punjab)
Eligibility for Application:
For the MBBS Program:
- Applicant must have passed F.Sc. (Premedical group) from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Pakistan in first division securing 60% minimum aggregate (UN-adjusted) marks. OR
- B.Sc. examination from Pakistani University with Biological Sciences provided the candidate has passed the Intermediate Science Examination in Medical group securing 60% marks in aggregate UN-adjusted, from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Pakistan. Applicants who have passed the examination of the foreign university which in scope and standard is found equivalent to the Intermediate (Pre-medical) examination of Pakistan will be eligible for admission in medical college.
- The candidate must have passed the subjects of Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English in the F.Sc. (11th & 12th grade USA) examination. Only the subjects common to Pakistani Intermediate Boards will be considered for conversion purposes. The other subjects not taught in Pakistan (F.Sc. Pre-medical) will not be considered.
- An equivalence certificate from Inter-Board Chairmen Committee (IBCC), Islamabad will be provided by the applicant in case of a foreign high school certificate.
- The equivalence certificate must be attached to the application form before the closing date. However, equivalence certificates of such applicants will not be accepted if they have not studied the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in 11th and 12th Grade. The candidate should possess adequate mental and physical health to continue his/her course of studies. The Principal may cancel/refuse admission of/to any student without assigning any reason.
For the BDS Program:
- The candidate must have passed the Intermediate Science Examination with the Pre-medical Group of a Pakistani Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education securing at least 60% marks in aggregate UN-adjusted. OR
- The B.Sc. An examination from a Pakistan University with any group of subjects provided he/she has passed the Intermediate Science Examination (Pre-Medical Group) of a Pakistani Board.
- Any other Examination of a Foreign University, which in scope and standard is found equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination (Pre-Medical Group) of a Pakistani Board.
- The candidate should possess adequate mental and physical health to continue his/her course of studies.
According to PMDC, age should be between 17 to 25 years at the last date of application submission.
- Multan Medical and Dental College Multan
- P.O. Box 848, New Multan – Pakistan
- Phone: College 061-6782877
- Fax: 061-6782879
- Hospital: 061-6782872-6
- Email address: [email protected]
- Website: www.mmdc.edu.pk
Here we will provide you with further information about Multan Medical and Dental College Admission 2023 Entry test (Aptitude Test) Final Selection and Result Fee Structure, And Prospectus So you keep staying with Studysols And if you have any queries or any questions about it so you can Comment us here in given below Comment session.