To protect our country from every evil and external destruction that anyone can impose on us. Pakistan is formed on the basis of Islamic ideology and the men and women in our armed forces are nurtured and trained in the true spirit of Islam.
The people serving in armed forces are from young to old. People of Pakistan are well-protected and our borders are safe just because of the armed forces who are serving on the cost of lives for this country. And many more among the youth are ready to die for the sake of the country. For those people it is necessary that they are aware of the age restrictions that are present in rules of armed forces. They are explained below.
Pakistan armed forces have three types of forces i.e.
- Pak Army
- Pakistan Air force
- Pakistan Navy
- Regular Commission in Pakistan Army
Intermediate or equivalent 17-22 Years.
Graduates 17-23 Years.
Serving Armed/Civil Armed Forces personnel 17-23 Years.
Note: Relaxation of under/over age period for maximum up to 3 months for special deserving cases is allowed.
- Short Service Commission in Remount Veterinary and Farming Corps
Serving VASs of RV&FC 21-35 years.
For Civilians 21-28 years
- Doctor in Pakistan Army
17 Years to 21 Years (Relexable for 6 months both in upper and lower age limit under special circumstances).
- Medical/Dental Corps as GDMO/Lady MO
- Commission in Army Education Corps
30 years (Relax able in individual cases having higher qualification and experience)
Maximum Age to Join Pakistan Army ( Age Limit)
PAKISTAN AIR FORCE:
- The age of a candidate should not be less than 18 years at the time of enrollment.
- The maximum age is 25 years for most of the trades except Technical and Driving/Class-IV Staff for which it is 28 years and 30 years respectively.
- For retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan the upper age Limit is relax able up to maximum 15 years.
- Relaxation of 3 years is also admissible for candidates belong to FATA/ FANA, backward areas of Sindh & Baluchistan and to the scheduled castes. Moreover, presently a general relaxation up to 5 years has also been allowed by the Government.
- The age of candidate should be 17 years at-least.
- On the basis of education and experience age can vary from department to department ranging from 20 – 35 years.
The above information can clearly show you that every age person is necessary in the armed forces and is strength of the country.
ISSB Test Sample Mcq’s and Questions
ISSB Interview Sample Question and Answers
Join Pakistan Navy by Short Service Commission
Join Pakistan Air Force PAF as Commissioned Officer