University of Malakand Chakdara Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Positions are vacant and therefore Applications, on prescribed forms, are invited from the eligible Pakistani citizens for the posts of Assistant Professor under the Tenure Track Scales bathe following disciplines:
Eligibility/ Terms & Conditions:
Same as given on HOC Website (http://betlhec.gov.pk/InsideHECIDivisions/QAMADivision/DoctimentsiModel.OTTSVOVer%202%200%20(05-07-12).pdf)
- Application forms (to be downloaded from http://www.uom.edu.pk) complete in all respects should reach the office of the undersigned up to January 17, 2023 at the latest.
- Bank draft of Rs. 2000/- in favour of the Deputy Director Finance, University of Malakand (non-refundable) should be attached with the application form.
- Attested Photocopies of Ph.D. degree, transcripts/ DMCs from Matric to Masters, domicile, NADRA ID. card, with passport size photograph should accompany the application form.
- Incomplete forms and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- No claim on account of TAJDA shall be admissible for interview.
- N.B. Errors, omissions, if any are liable to rectification by the University. The competent authority reserves the right to increase/ decrease/ cancel the number of post.
Malakand University Last date of form submission is January 17, 2023
Malakand University Jobs 2023 Physics, Computer Science Professor
This is for the information of all concerned that the degrees awarded by the Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions must meet the following minimum criteria for recognition by the HEC.
University of Malakand is one of the public Sector universities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The University was established through a charter issued by the Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on August 30th, 2001 and is recognized by the Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
The University has been working sincerely towards the attainment of excellence as well as character-building; and to inculcate in its students the spirit of inquiry, research, dedication and zeal, so that they will be able to bring prosperity in the country.
In this way we can walk along the developed nations with honor and pride. With dedication and devotion, we can revive the memories of the city of Cordova, known as Madinat-ul-Ilm in Muslim Spain, which remained the cradle of knowledge and research for centuries Europe also looked up to it for the acquisition of knowledge.