Lahore School of Fashion Design has Announced admission in 2023. Programs are offered a 4-year Degree awarded Degree program, Bachelor in Art and Design, 1-2 year Diploma courses and short courses, Fashion Designing, Textile, Interior Designing, Graphic Designing, Adobe PhotoShop, and Fine Art. The last date for submission of forums is 12 Sept 2023, and the admission test will be held on 15 Sept 2023. Lahore School of Fashion Design is Affiliated with the University of Sargodha. Therefore, here we are providing you the Admission Application Form For the Lahore School of Fashion Design Admission 2023.
The Foundation Year introduces students to the study of design both in theory and practice. Hence, the course includes a broad spectrum of skills that enable the students to identify with design tools and processes, materials to develop suitable design ideas.
Lahore School Of Fashion Design Admission 2023
The core feature of this program offers an exciting opportunity to experiment, investigate, explore and evaluate. The course provides an integral base for students to pursue their major degree in any of the four schools of the institute. The teaching methodology allows students to understand design through lectures, seminars, hands-on studio interaction, market research, group studies, and projects.
- Air-condition campus
- Swimming Pool
- conference Room
- Computer Labs
- Basket and outdoor sports facilities
How to Apply:
- Admission Criteria:
- Firstly, F.A/ F.Sc/ A-Level (Minimum 3 main subjects, no subsidiary) or equivalent (Minimum 50% marks). Students awaiting
- Secondly, results are also eligible for provisional admission. Then, Equivalence certificates are required at the time of the interview
- Then, candidates who apply on the basis of an examination other than F.A/ F.Sc. applicants will have to appear
- Also, it is in a compulsory per-admission Aptitude test followed by an interview.
- In Rupees
- Registration Fee/Reg. Fee (Once at the time of admission): 10,000
- Security Deposits Once(Refundable) : 10,000
- Tuition Fee Per Semester: 88,200
- Medical Fee Per Semester: 750
- Workshop Fee Per Semester: 1000
- Other Fee Per Semester: 1,500
- Additionally, Examination Fee Per Semester: 1,000
- Financial Assistance is available for deserving students.
- Also, Hostel charges Rs. 10,000 per month (Furnished with A.C, T.V, and refrigerator). In case of usage of A.C, the actual bill for the month of April, May, and June will be divided on the number of students in the hostel.
- Hostel charges Rs. 6,500 per month (UN-furnished)
- Hostel mess Charges Rs. 3,500 per month (to be paid to the Hostel Warden)
- Also, Transport charges Rs. 3, 000 per month
For Further Details, you keep in touch with us here on Studysols. And in the Case of Any query, you can comment us here in the below-Given Comment session.