Students check online from here KEMU Lahore MBBS Admission 2020 Form Last Date. Collection of admit card for entry examination 16 September 2020 entry test held on 19th September at 10:00 am venue lecture theater Patiala block KEMU Lahore. Only those candidates having domicile of any district of Punjab and federal capital area Islamabad who will secure 82% or above regenerate marks is not applicable on candidates seeking admission against any category of reserved seats except reciprocal seats for Punjab domiciled applicants. These candidates if they meet minimum eligibility criteria as stipulated in the prospectus shall apply as per notified schedule.
King Edward medical college was established in 1860. It is one of the most ancient medical institutions in the south Asia after medical college Kolkata 1835 in India. Primarily identified as Lahore medical college in 1886 both equally the king Edward medical college admission section and the attached hospital Lahore dispensary were tiny as opposed to the present size. Now we will give information about the admission that will be announced here for your help. Admission start from 10th August last date of form submission 31st august result of written test declared on 05th October.
KEMU Lahore MBBS Admission 2020 Form Last Date and Fee Structure
- Video projected examination will be held from 26th October to 29th September.
- Fee of entry examination and application form is Rs 6000.
- Calculation of aggregate percentage
- Matriculation or equivalent 10%
- HSSC FSC pre medical or equivalent 40%
- Entrance test 50%
- Submission of admission form
Procedure for Submission of Admission Form:
- The candidates shall submit their admission forms by hand at prescribed centers admission forms received by post shall not be entertained.
- Candidates must attach the following documents with the admission form except otherwise mentioned the documents attached with the admission form must be attested by a government officer in BS 17 or above.
- The stamp of the officer must bear his her full designation and current place of duty. Three attested copies of matriculation SSC issued by board of intermediate and secondary education.
- Three attested copies of HSSC pre medical result card issued by a board of intermediate and secondary education.
- Three copies each of computer generated result card of entrance test. Three attested copies of domicile certificate of the candidate.
- Original fitness certificate original affidavit these all are latest updates that are provided here for your help all of you have to keep visiting for getting all the latest updates here.