The Pakistan Navy Force is the playing major role in the defense of Pakistan. If you are Interested to join the Pak Navy So the Pakistan Navy has been announced the various position to join the Pakistan Navy.
Rank upon Successful completion of Training, Rank of Acting Lieutenant to medical Marine Engineering and Ordnance Branches and Acting Sub-Lieutenant to all other Branches officers shall be awarded. The last Date of the Application form submission (Due Date to apply for the Pakistan Navy Jobs) is 15 December 2023.
After recruitment as cadets, Pakistan Naval Academy serves as the cradle, grooming them professionally, morally, educationally, mentally and physically. Personality traits of individuals are developed which result in proficient Naval Officers equipped with the highest ideals of loyalty, honor, courage and dedication.
After 1½ years at PNA, the cadets pass out as midshipmen and join ships. In the fleet, they experience the life at sea while working in different areas onboard. After 6 months training at sea, the midshipmen are commissioned as Sub-Lieutenants.
Join Pakistan Navy Through Short Service Commission Course 2023-A
Note: Free Messing, Accommodation and Uniform will be provided during training.
OPERATIONS BRANCH OFFICERS
For further training Operations branch Sub-lieutenants join the Naval Engineering College for 2-1/2 years. During this period these officers undergo engineering degree programme in Electronics, earning them a degree from NUST (National University of Sciences & Technology).
After successful engineering graduation, the officers from Operations branch undergo professional courses
at various schools which include:
- Surface Warfare
- Under Water Warfare
- Electronic Warfare
- Navigation & Operations
With this educational and professional training, these officers are appointed onboard ships to obtain watch-keeping certificates.
MECHANICAL BRANCH OFFICERS
For Mechanical branch officers, 2-1/2 years further training at PN Engineering College in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering earns them the BE (Mechanical) degree from NUST. Then these officers join the fleet seeking watch-keeping certificates on board ships.
LOGISTIC BRANCH OFFICERS
Logistics branch officers join the School of Logistics and Management, affiliated with Institute of Business Administration. After 2 years of training, these officers earn BBA(Hons) degree and join ships for their competency certificates.
- Male citizens of Pakistan
- Age: (On the first day of month in which entrance test is held)
- Civilian Candidates – 16 ½ to 21 years
- Service Candidates – 17 to 23 years (Persons serving in Armed Forces in uniform)
- Marital Status: Unmarried (This condition will not apply in the case of service candidates)
- Height: 162.05 Centimeters (5’ – 4”) Minimum.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 60% marks in one of the following examination.
- FSc (pre engineering) with Math, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher Cambridge School Certificate/GCE/A level with Math, Physics and Chemistry.
- Diploma of Associate Engineers (with Physics, Moths and Chemistry)
- Candidate who has appeared in FSc (pre engineering) examination and has
- obtained at least 60% marks in Part-I and submitting hope certificate from
- Principal of the College concerned that the candidate is likely to obtain 60%
- marks in Part-II, is also eligible to apply.
- Twice rejected or screened out by the ISSB
- Resigned/dismissed/withdrawn from Armed Forces Training Institutions
- Dismissed/removed from Govt Service
- Convicted by a court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude
- Submitting tampered original academic certificates
- Concealment of information in the application form
- Declared medically unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board
SELECTION PROCEDURE/ PROGRAM
- Entrance Tests:
- Intelligence test
- Academic test (English, Maths, Physics and General Knowledge)
- Preliminary Medical
Note: Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify the preliminary tests/interview and medical.
- Tests/interview at ISSB Kohat/Gujranwala/Malir/Quetta
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates in Combined Military Hospitals (CMHs)
- Interview by PN Selection Board at NHQ
- Final selection on merit by NHQ.
HOW TO REGISTER?
You can register yourself by visiting nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre along with following documents during the period prescribed by NHQ through advertisement.
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric and FSc certificates and mark sheets
- Copies of Matric & FSc marks Sheet
- Three Passport size Photographs
- ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ (Whichever is applicable0
- Rs. 100/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad
After 26 weeks at PNA, the Graduate entry cadets pass out as Midshipman and join ships. In the fleet, they experience the life at sea while working in different areas on board. After 26 weeks training at sea, the Midshipmen are commissioned as Sub-Lieutenants with backdated seniority.