If you want to know about the Join Pakistan Navy as Doctor Jobs 2021 M Cadet Scheme then here is the right place. We will be upload here all the latest information like online registration for both males and females and test patterns, sample paper with other more important news. Here you can find the Join Pakistan Navy as Doctor jobs 2021 eligibility criteria for male-female candidates application form registration online process detail and full detain in Urdu here. Join Pakistan Navy as Doctor Jobs 2021 last date to apply is 27th December so apply as soon before the closing date. Join Pakistan Navy as Doctor through short service commission 2021 M CADET Scheme as they announced latest jobs in all over Pakistan.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Age: Less than 27 years on 1.7.
- Height: 5’4” for Male & 5” for Females
- Qualification: a). MBBS with minimum 2nd division from PM&DC recognized institutions/college.
b). One year house job in PM&DC recognized hospitals.
- Rank: Lt upon successful completion of training
Relaxations for Baluchistan Province:
- 1096 marks relaxation respective subject qualification.
- 01 year age relaxation in upper age limit.
Join Pakistan Navy as Doctor Jobs 2021 M Cadet Scheme Batch 6
How to Register:
- Candidates may register themselves by visiting the Pakistan Navy website or here from within given dates schedule as from 2nd March to 15th March.
- In case of any problem in online registration candidates along with original documents may visit the nearest PNR & SCs for manual registration.
- Applications sent directly to the recruitment directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs: 200/- (crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) or cash in lieu on the day of entrance test along with original CNIC and registration slip.
- Candidates will not be permitted to carry their mobile phones during the entrance test.
- The last date of registration is 05 June
- Written/Entrance Test
- Result Soon
- Personality test at PNR & SCs
- Preliminary Medical/Interview: Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify for the entrance test, Preliminary medical, and interview.
- The candidates are advised to get their ear/teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor before reporting for medical examination.
- Medical examination of recommended candidates at nearest CMH/PNS SHIFA.
- Interview by PN selection board.
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters on Merit.
Following are ineligible:
- Rejected by ISSB.
- Twice after post Graduation
- Twice before post-graduation and once after post Graduation.
- Once before post Graduation and once after post Graduation. However, those who achieve even higher qualifications i.e. Ph.D. and FRCS/equivalent are eligible for a third chance. This chance is only applicable when there is a requirement for Ph.D. and FRCS candidates.
- Twice screened out at ISSB
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance in ISSB (for not recommended candidates)
- Tested within one year validity period as the validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ selection boards stands for one year.
- Dismissed/removed from Government service
- Convicted by a court of law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Declared unfit by appeal medical board
- Declared medically unfit due to hepatitis B&C (AMB cannot be requested)
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by appeal medical board.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Withdrawn/resigned/dismissed from Armed Forces inclusive Academy/Training institutes on any ground.
- Married to a foreign National.
- Submitting tampered academic certificates.
- Concealment of information in the application form.
- Females in the family way.
Note: All females candidates are to provide an undertaking stating that “she will not be a family way” at the time of joining and during training time.
News Advertisement Publish Soon
- Free medical treatment of self, family, and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/courses/assignments abroad.
- 50% concession for self/family on travel by air/railway.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/University and professional institutions.
For more inquiry visit the nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Center/Advance Recruitment Center. Some of the following centers are listed below mention in the Pak Navy advertisement.
- Abbottabad: House No. 849/1-B, Jubpul, off Mansehra Road, Abbottabad.
Ph: 0992-382854 (PTCL), E-mail; [email protected]
- D.I.Khan: 25-A Shami Road, D.I.Khan.
Ph: 0966-9280467-6 (PTCL), E-mail: [email protected]
- Faisalabad: Opp. Commissioner Office, New Civil lines, Bahria Road, Faisalabad.
Ph: 041-9200674 (PTCL) E-mail: [email protected]
- Karachi: 7-Liaquat Barracks, Rafiqui Shaheed road, Near Lucky Star, Karachi.
Ph: 021-56636702-4 (PTCL) E-mail: [email protected]
- Lahore: 92-Shami Road, Near Fortress Stadium Lahore Cantt.
Ph: 042-66961410, 9220629 (PTCL) E-mail: [email protected]
- Multan: 217-Sher Shah Road, Multan Cantt.
Ph: 061-9201184 (PTCL) E-mail: [email protected]
- Peshawar: Warsak road, Peshawar Cantt.
Ph: 091-9212316 (PTCL) E-mail: [email protected]
- Quetta: 414, -Zarghoon Road, Opposite Serena Hotel, Quetta Cantt.
Ph: 081-9201249 (PTCL) E-mail: [email protected]
- Rawalpindi: House no, 102 Street No. 1, Fazal town, Airport Road, Rawalpindi.
Ph: 051-5953060 (PTCL), E-mail: [email protected]
- Swat: Wadoodiya Hall Road, College Colony, Saidu Sharif, District Swat.
Ph: 0946-723479 (PTCL), E-mail: [email protected]
- Shaheed Benazirabad: Ex-Technical Education Institute, Near Quaid-e-Awan University, Sukrand Road, Shaheed Benazirabad.
Ph: 0244-9370123 (PTCL), E-mail: [email protected]
- Sukkur: Near Army public School, Bukkur Island, Sukkur.
Ph: 071-5620042 (PTCL), E-mail: [email protected]
- Gwadar: Al Marine Compound, Gwadar Port Authority (GPA), Gwadar.
Ph: 086-4211874-5 (PTCL), E-mail: [email protected]
- Advance Recruitment Center Sialkot:
Only for information purposes Old Distt Engineer’s Residence, Khayaban-e-Iqbal, Opp Services Club, Sialkot Cantt.
Ph: 052-4267639 (PTCL), E-mail: [email protected]
Join Pakistan Navy as Doctor Jobs 2021 witch application form eligibility for male-female candidates registration process here at. If you have any problem for applying for Pakistan Navy Doctor Jobs then ask in the comments section below.