Here you can find the Join Pak Army As a Soldier 2023 Online Registration form, last date, and eligibility criteria. The Pakistan Army has invited the Application form from the Eligible Candidates until Due Dates, The Recruitment of Pakistan Army has been announced for the Position of Solder 2023. Join the Pakistan Army and perform the Task to serve the country Protection to our people. To join Pakistan you should collect All documents of your complete testimonial Attested copies and bring your Original Degree along with copies and in the case of a fake degree, Army will take Action strictly against the Fraudulent. Here we are providing you the Eligibility Criteria for the Joining Pakistan army as a Solder 2023 you can get here the complete information about it. You can get the Application form Download, online Registration procedure, Centers, Test, Interview dates as well.
|1||Matric Above||17 to 23 Years||1 year Relaxation for the Graduate and 2 Year Relaxation for Driver License holder|
Marital Status: Unmarried
Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan
|Physical Standards. (1)||Minimum Height.||–||FA or FSc 2nd Division as a clerk Height 5’-3” (160 cm).|
|(2)||Weight.||–||As per the Body Mass Index|
|(3)||Chest.||–||31.33” (78-83 cm)|
Relaxation in Selection Criteria:-
- Education 8th class instead of matric in all arms/Services except Technicians, Nursing/Asst and Corps of Military Police (CMP).
- Height 5’-4” instead of 5’-6” and chest 74-79 instead of 78-83 cm except for trade in which height and chest is required more than 5’-6” and 78-83 cm.
- Age 26 years instead of 23 years.
- FA/Fsc grade D instead of grade C for enrollment of Clerk.
30% under matric Infantry Soldier instead of matric.
C. Gilgit – Baltistan
- 2” height relaxation in all Arms/ Services.
- 50% under matric (8th Class) soldiers instead of matric in all arms/ services less Technician, Nursing/ Asst and Corps of Military Police (CMP).
- FA/ FSc grade D instead of Grade C for enrollment of Clerk.
D. Common for All
- 1” relaxation in height and chest to individuals falling within the age bracket of 17-20 years.
- 1 year age relaxation for individuals having qualifications BA/ BSc and above.
- 17-1/2 – 25 years age for individuals having a valid driving license for enrollment of driver. 3 Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can either register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs), Regimental Centers, and Army Selection and Recruitment Offices (AS&ROs).
Online Registration Form
Use Full Below Posts Must Visit:
- How To Join Pakistan Army After Matric
- How To Join Pakistan Army After Inter
- How To Join Pakistan Army After Graduation
- How to Join Pak Army for Girls and Women
Join Pak Army As a Soldier 2023 Online Registration
Written Tests:- Written Test for entries of soldiers, matric, and above is an important segment of the induction process. The pattern of question paper will be on the following lines:-
- English (30 Marks). This part will consist of easy translation of both English to Urdu and Urdu to English and simple singular/ plurals.
- Urdu (20 Marks). This portion will include the corrections of sentences, simple singular/ plurals, and change of the gender.
- Mathematics (20 Marks). 5 questions framed from Factorization, Logarithm, Subtraction of Polynomials, Algebra, and Variations will be given in this section.
- General Knowledge, Islamiyat, and Geography (10 Marks each). In these segments, 10 questions each from all three subjects will be asked from the candidates in the form of fill in the blanks and multiple choice. 6 Documents Required at AS&RCs
- Original certificate/ detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/ FA/ FSc/ Equivalent.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
- Two sets of attested photocopies of above-mentioned documents.
- 6 x Coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/ Class 1 Gazetted Officer. e. Registration Fee Rs 50/-.