Law & Justice Commissions of Pakistan is a Department of Supreme Court of Pakistan situated in Islamabad. So, readers we inform you that Situation vacant in Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan. A very high Post is announce for the Secretary with a Scale 21 are invited in Capital of Pakistan Islamabad.
The Supreme Court of Pakistan is the apex court in the judicial hierarchy of Pakistan, the final arbiter of legal and constitutional disputes. The Supreme Court has a permanent seat in Islamabad. It also has a number of Branch Registries where cases are heard. The court has a number of jury powers, outlined in the Constitution. Through several periods of military rule and constitutional suspensions (see Doctrine of necessity), the court has also established itself as a check on military power.
So, fill the category of Secretary in Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan BPS-21 suitable candidates are invited. if you are interested please read the following instructions carefully.
Islamabad Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Job & Eligibility Criteria
- the person having degree in Law, with 15 Years standing at Bar, or
- Teachers/Scholars in Law in 15 Years or,
- Law Officers serving in the offices in the Attorney General, Advocate General, and standing in the Bar,
- Officers render serving in the BPS-20.
If You fills the below information’s so please read the instructions;
- Application containing complete particulars along with attested testimonials should send to the Deputy Secretary Administration, Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan, Supreme Building, and Constitution Avenue, Islamabad. Last date of submission is 25 October 2014.
For about the related link please read our website daily. We soon wrote about the schedule, merit lists in Law & Justice Commissions of Pakistan. Queries are made through our website we will serve you.