There are many students probing the Important Questions of Pak Studies Class 9 Federal Board for their preparation. In this case, here you will get details in order to your query and additional notes about this subject. Basically, the four chapters of this subject have many important questions and the chances are high to come up in the paper. But there are some aspirants who already have notes for their preparation and get high marks. But some are struggling to find it and start studying to take a chance of full marks. Actually, it is possible to get full marks in this subject in case you have excellent preparation. So, it can happen if you do a smart study like getting sources of guess papers, notes about the important questions, and more.
Here are some topics that are under discussion and have high value to come in the exam. So, if you focus on these topics, you will improve the probability to get high marks in your exam. So, from chapter one, we cover the main topics and some valuable questions that may come in the paper and you will able to do them easily.
- Basic difference of foundation of Pakistan and independent countries.
- What is the meaning of Ideology of Pakistan?
- What do you know about the sub-continent?
- When Chaudhary Rehmat Ali propose the word Pakistan?
- Write a note on two nation theory in detail
- Describe the Ideology in the light of Allama Iqbal.
Important Questions of Pak Studies Class 9 Federal Board
On the other hand, if we move to the next chapter, there are some other questions that may help to remember and will come in the exam. So, let’s take a look at these topics as well as the questions in this section.
- What is the background of the Simla Conference? explain in details.
- Write a note on Jinnah Gandhi Talks 1944.
- Describe the partition and creation of Pakistan 1947.
- What do you know about the CR Formula? Explain in details.
- Write a note on Election Campaign.
- What was the Meeting Agenda between Jinnah-Gandhi?
- What do you know about the Cabinet Mission?
- Write a note on the Interim Government.
Actually, there are other questions also that are important but you should focus on these because of their importance. So, it will help to gain more marks from this chapter of the Pak Study book. However, we are mentioning the remaining chapter as well to help the individuals for good preparation. So, make sure to take note of these topics.
Pak Studies Class 9 Federal Board Important Questions
- What is the full name of Pakistan?
- Identify the importance of the locations in Pakistan.
- What do you know about the Physical Features of Pakistan?
- Describe the Rain-fall Condition in Pakistan.
- Describe the climate of Balochistan.
- Write on Glaciers and Drainage system.
- What do you know about the significance of major forests?
- Describe the importance of Forests in Pakistan.
- Define Deserts.
- Write the types of pollution.
- write a note on plateau and plain.
- Describe the coastal region of Pakistan.
- Write a note on Semi Humid Mountain Region.
In order to get excellent marks, these are not enough to remember, but they can help to get somehow good marks. Actually, these are the main queries that can come in the paper. So, make sure to recall them in case you already put them on your list. However, you can also make notes according to these questions and their value to come in the exam. So, it will help to determine how much your preparation is going on. Besides, the last part of the book is also covering some major questions as well as the topics below. So, before moving to another side, take a look below.
- What do you know about the Tribal Areas to Pakistan?
- What do you know about the Kashmir Issue?
- Narrate causes of Martial Law 1958.
- How was the Malakand Division formed?
- Describe the economic development.
- Define the two causes of war in 1965.
- What do you know about the Citizenship?
- When and how the constitution Assembly formed?
- Describe the early problems of Pakistan.
So, these are the main questions from all over the chapters that we try to cover and mention at this place. Hopefully, it will help you to determine which one is more suitable and easy for you to learn and recall before the exam. However, if you have any additional queries about this book or related to the exam, you can mention them in the comment box.