The Islamabad Medical and Dental College IMD is the one of the best institute in the Pakistan its working very good and growing very fast in the region of Islamabad. and the IMD College has started the admissions for the session 2014 and all candidates they are interested to get the admission in the IMD College they want to know about the Registration procedure and Entry test schedule so we are providing them the complete info regarding the IMD College Admission, Registration, Entry test, Applying procedure, Schedule and Entry test result and Merit lists. The relative weightages of all the components of the admission process are added up to prepare the final merit list.
The top applicants on the merit list are invited, in writing, to join the first-year MBBS & BDS classes. No formal waiting list is announced, but all the remaining applicants stay on the waiting list. Any dropouts from the class are replaced by candidates on the waiting list, according to merit, before commencement of classes.
|1||Last Date of Admission Application||Saturday||28th Sep 2018||Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Multan|
|2||Entry Test (Conducted by NTS)||Sunday||13th Oct 2018|
- The candidate who have passed Intermediate Science examination (F Sc Pre-Medical Group with subjects Biology, Chemistry, Physics) securing 60% marks in aggregate.
- Any other examination of a foreign university (A-Level) equivalent to the intermediate Science Examination (Pre-Medical Group) of a Pakistani board.
All candidates shall fill in the application form enclosed within the prospectus in their own handwriting and submit the same to the admission cell, Islamabad Medical and Dental College either in person or by registered post within due date.
Admission Application Submission Procedure:-
Please read the instructions carefully.
- If you are applying for both programs (MBBS and BDS), you are required to fill separate application form for each program.
- Applications forms downloaded from website must be accompanied by demand draft/ pay order of the amount described below.
- Online Applications without application fee will not be entertained.
- Applying for only one program (MBBS or BDS), please attach demand draft /pay order of Rs. 3200/- payable to “Islamabad Medical & Dental College”
- Applying for both programs (MBBS and BDS), please attach demand draft /pay order of Rs. 4700/- payable to “Islamabad Medical & Dental College”
Note: on receipt of application form with processing fee a copy of college prospectus will be sent to you by TCS / post. IMD College Entry Test Registration and Schedule is listed here. This is the place to check IMD College Entry Test Registration and Schedule