The Islamabad Medical and Dental College IMD College opens the Admission in MBBS and BDS for the session 2018 and 2019 if you are interested to get the admission in the IMD College Islamabad so you should Apply with in due dates because after the due dates Application forms will not be considered. Here we are providing you the complete information about it and providing you the details.
The College authority(s) reserves every right to reject the admission at any time or on any grounds. Mere submission of the admission form is not the guarantee for admission in MBBS Program for the session-2018-14 Here below you can get the some points that how to fill the Application form so you should read these tips and fill the forms carefully.
Please read and follow the below mentioned instructions carefully:
- Please fill in this form using blue or black ink and block capitals.
- When writing in blocks use ( – ) as word separator.
- Do not over-write or use blocking fluids e.g blanco, etc.
- It is suggested that, at first the photocopy of each form to be filled. The original forms may then be filled accordingly.
- The attesting authorities, where not mentioned, will be as per the rules of the Government of Pakistan.
Admissions are open to all Pakistani, Overseas Pakistani and eligible Foreign students. Applications are now being invited for admission into MBBS and BDS courses. Academic session will commence in December 2018. Selection decision by the panel would be final. Admissions will be made on merit determined according to the marks obtained in Matric, FSc and entry test as per following weightages.
Weightage of all the components of the Admission Process
- Matric or Equivalent: 10%
- FSc or Equivalent: 40%
- Entrance Test: 37.5%
- Aptitude Test & Interview: 12.5%
Note: The Documentations which you should attach along with Application form Please do not forget to attach the following with the application form:
- An attested copy of each of the following:
- Matric/ Equivalent Certificate
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical)/ Equivalent Certificate (From IBCC)
- 2 recent passport size photographs (attested from back side)
- Computerized National Identity Card/ Form-B of the candidate
- Computerized National Identity Card of Father/ Guardian
- English Proficiency Certificate (for foreigners only)
- Passport (for Foreign/ Expatriate seats)
The Instruction are provided and you should read the Instruction carefully, If you want to get the Admission please follow these instructions.
- If you are applying for both programs (MBBS and BDS), you are required to fill separate application form for each programme.
- Applications forms downloaded from website must be accompanied by demand draft/ pay order of the amount described below.
- Online Applications without application fee will not be entertained.
For the Further Details regarding IMD College Application Procedure and Selection Criteria you should keep stay with us here on this portal Studysols and if you want to ask any question about any topic you should comment us here in below comment section. And below more links are provided to help you.