All our viewers now looking from this page ICAP Scholarships 2023 for CA on Need Based. All Interested candidates can apply online before the closing date. The Institute of Charted Accountancy of Pakistan ICAP has announced the Scholarship program for those candidates who are interested and brilliant. This scheme caters to the students who want to join the profession after completing their 12-year education, namely, Higher School Certificate, A-Level, and other equivalent qualifications. However, there is no bar for graduates to choose this stream.
Candidates who have Higher Secondary School Certificate with minimum 50% marks, ‘A’ Levels with minimum of two passes, or equivalent qualification and graduates with minimum 45% marks.
Before entering into the professional exams candidates pass or obtain an exemption from the entrance test; Assessment of Fundamental Competencies (AFC). A candidate may be provisionally registered for AFC exams as a full-time student if the result of prerequisite qualification is awaited.
For the Module (A to D) After registration as full-time student. Two consecutive modules can be attempted subject to passing the previous modules.
For the Module ( E ) 18 months after registration as Trainee(period of registration means completion of the required period from that date of registration up to the first day of the month in which the examination is being held).
ICAP Scholarships 2023 for CA on Need Based
For Module ( F ) Student has at least completed 24 months of the period of the training as a student on the 1st day of the month in which the examination is held. (and has passed or has obtained exemption from Module E of Final Examination or an examination equivalent thereto or has cleared all papers except one of Module E of Final Examination).
Training and Education
Training includes specific learning hours for each field of specialization through practical experience. These standard working hours are mentioned in detail in the Training Regulations and Guidelines of the Institute. During training the candidate qualifies the following stages:
- Certificate in Accounting and Finance (CAF)
- Certified Finance and Accounting Professional (CFAP)
- Multi-subject Assessments (MSA)
- Financial Reporting Professional Competence; and
- Audit professional competence.
The following criteria would have to be met by the applicant in order to apply for the assistance:
- Clearance of or exemption from Pre-entry Proficiency Test (PPT) of ICAP;
- Evidence of need for financial assistance; and
- Proven academic track record, as follows:
- For Assistance in Module A
- 70% marks or above in HSC;
- One A and one B in A’ Levels;
- 65% marks in Graduation;
- For Assistance in Module B
- Module A passed on the first attempt or was exempt.
- For assistance in Module C and D
- Passed all previous modules in the first attempt except that a maximum of one failure in all previous examinations will be acceptable.
- PROCEDURE FOR SANCTION
- Upon clearance or exemption from the entrance test (PPT) of ICAP, candidates may apply for financial assistance in the prescribed Application Form. Application Form is available on ICAP website: http//www.icap.org.pk or can be collected from any ICAP office.
- The applicants will be informed about the date of the interview by ICAP officials.
- ICAP reserves the right to conduct inquiries for verification.