Here students can find the IBA Karachi Talent Hunt Program 2023 and test results. The Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Karachi had invited applications from suitable individuals who were interested in joining the IBA National Talent Hunt Program (NTHP). The program has been introduced for the talented students who belong to less privileged areas of Punjab, FATA, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, Sindh, and Khyber Pakhtunkhawa. All the individuals interested in joining the NTHP program 2023 had submitted their application forms to the authorized department till 15 February 2023.
Established in 1955, the Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Karachi is one of the most premier institutes of higher learning in the country that provides excellent opportunities to its students for excelling in their desired professional fields. The National Talent Hunt Program is part of IBA efforts towards improving educational standards and also providing opportunities for higher learning to students having financial restraints.
IBA Karachi Talent Hunt Program Test Result 2023
Eligibility Criteria for NTHP:
In order to become eligible for National Talent Hunt Program 2023, the applicants are required to fulfill certain criteria which have been mentioned below:
- Individuals who have passed Matric’s annual board examination in 2023 with a minimum of 80% marks and will be appearing for the HSSC Level-I examination in 2023.
- Students who have cleared the HSC Level-I annual examination in 2023 with a minimum of 75% marks and will be appearing for the HSSC Level-II examination in 2023.
To Check IBA Karachi Talent Hund Program 2023 Result: “Click Here”
The IBA Karachi National Talent Hunt Program 2023 has many key features, some of which are listed below:
- The subjects of Mathematics, English, Presentation & Communication Skills, and Individual, tutoring, mentoring, and counseling will be taught free of cost in the orientation.
- Teaching material and accommodation at IBA will be provided free of cost to students.
- Deserving candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 3000 per month.
- Group Discussion, Interviews, Mock exams, and Distinguished lectures from renowned trainers.
So all the individuals who had appeared in the written assessment test and have been waiting for their result impatiently can now relax as the IBA Karachi Talent Hunt Program result will be declared on March 31, 2023. It is strongly recommended to all of our visitors that they keep visiting this page on a regular basis as the complete result will be provided online on this page immediately after its declaration by the official authority.