Join PAK Army Forces to make you country more stronger and prepare yourself for the tests through this platform. Registration for PMA LONG COURSE is currently in progress through Army Recruitment Centers and will last till November 2012. Stay updated as many more features including online initial test practice quiz etc.
If you are above 17 and have passed you intermediate or equivalent with at least 60% marks then you can apply for regular commission in Pakistan Army as an Officer. Registration can be done online at official Page of Pakistan Army. And candidates also can go to Pak army Selection and recruitment offices.
How To Join Pak Army Through PMA Long Course
Those candidates whose applying on Intermediate or Equivalent base they must be 17 to 22 years old age till November 2012. And Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PN / PAF Personnel candidates must be 17 to 23 years old. And Graduates with 4 years graduation program (BS / BA (Honors) / BBA) are must be 17 to 24 years old. And Serving Army Soldiers are must be 17 to 25 years old and Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limit.
Only male can apply for this recruitment.
Only unmarried candidates can apply for this (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Candidate must be citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Jammu Kashmir AJK/ Gilgit-Baltistan. Candidates will be with dual nationality to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani upon final selection.
Minimum Height must be 5’ – 4” (162.5 cm)
- Distance Vision: With glasses 6/9, 6/12.
- Near Vision: J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.
Weight as per body mass will be index.
Marks FA / FSc:
Minimum 60 % marks should be in FA/ FSc and equivalent.
Marks BA BSc:
Candidates who secure 60% marks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Honors) and BBA / BPA, with 50% marks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
Relaxation of Marks FA / FSc. 55 % marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile. Area including Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, who have been actually studying in same areas.
Serving Army Soldiers:
50 % marks in FA/ FSc and equivalent.
Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate:
Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc MUST get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
A level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC.
- A candidate is ineligible if he is twice rejected by ISSB/ GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ Selection board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ Selection board.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bounded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
REGISTRATION AT AS & RCs:
The candidates may report at nearest following Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in Para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities from 15 Oct – 18 Nov 2012. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION / PRELIMINARY TESTS:
AS&RC Telephone AS&RC Telephone
Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests:
Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per following schedule:-
|Registration||15 Oct -18 Nov 2012 (including Saturdays/Sundays)|
|Preliminary Tests||20 Nov 2012 – 11 Jan 2013(Except Saturdays/Sundays/Closed Holidays)|
Note: Repeater candidates must report at concerned AS&RCs from 20 – 23 Nov 2012 for preliminary tests.
Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiyat and General Knowledge.
- 1.6 Km Run 8½minutes
- Push Ups 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4’
Successful candidates will be interviewed at AS&RC and short listed for ISSB test.
ISSB Call Letter:
Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letter.
- Original certificate/ detailed Marks Sheet of Metric/ FA/ FSc / Equivalent.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 6 x Colored photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as three photocopies of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB are also required for “Repeater Candidates”.
NOTE: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.