If you are looking for the How to Apply ECAT Test 2018 Pakistan than you are at right place. Engineering College Admission Test ECAT is one of the most important test for engineering students who want to get admission in any engineering university either it is a private or a public university. This test has been organizing by the University of Engineering and technology from last few decades for all those students who want to get admission in any engineering university in Punjab. The basic purpose of this test is to select eligible candidates because the number of students are more than the seat. This test help students to check their abilities and knowledge. This test is consisted upon the MCQs and each correct answer has positive marks while wrong answer will lead to negative marking. There are also large number of students are going to apply for the ECAT exam in current year 2018. If you are also one of those and looking for ECAT admission than you are at right place. Here you will come to know about the ECAT admission procedure, which is listed below on this well reputed site for your help. SO have a look on below paragraphs.
If you are a student and looking for the admission in engineering university than you are at right place. There are only few engineering institute in Pakistan which has been offering engineering degree programs. These institutes takes entry test exams so they can choose best candidates on merit basis. If you are looking for the ECAT test application procedure than let me tell you that you can register yourself by online filling the application form at the official site of UET Lahore.
Online Application Procedure
- Register yourself using CNIC number and a password of your choice. In case of age less than 18 years, CNIC number can be attained from B-FORM. During registration process, a Tracking No. will be automatically generated on the page.
- Remember your password and the Tracking No. which will be used for upcoming logins to re-print the application form.
- Select your Intermediate subject group carefully. All DAE/B.Tech candidates should only choose subject combination (Physics, Chemistry, Math and English).
- Complete your personal information. You should enter the information accurately as it appears on your matriculation/O-level certificate.
- Before you save your data, be sure that you have entered all information appropriately. After saving the personal information, you cannot further edit your data. If you need to edit the information, you have to register again.
- Once you have saved the personal information, take the printout of your application form by clicking on “Print Application Form” button. You require Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to print.
- This printed application along with attachments listed beneath shall be put forward to one of the Centers where you plan to appear in the test.
- Fee for Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT 2011) 2011 is Rs. 350/. This fee will be deposited online in the Habib Bank Limited (HBL) University of Engineering University Branch Lahore; account number is 01280005533303 HBL, UET Branch Lahore.
Bank: Habib Bank Limited UET Branch Lahore
Account # 01280005533303.
- Online Bank charges are Rs. 25/- only.
In case of any problem, please contact Area Manager Habib Bank at 042-36826649, 36825599, [email protected]
Attachments with the Entry Test Application:
The admission form would be submitted with the following attachments.
- Domicile certificate with recent photograph.
- Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B form from NADRA.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought (i.e. H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass) or equivalent).
- Detailed Marks Certificates.
- 6 passport size recent photographs.
- Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from I.B.C.C.
- If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis you are to submit following documents:
- An employment certificate (on Form-VIII) of applicant’s Parent/Guardian in a foreign country issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from the office of the undersigned.
- A photocopy of resident visa of applicant’s Parent/Guardian, attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
How to Apply ECAT Test 2018 Pakistan
- Submit your admission application form in the center where you want to appear in the test.
- You have to show your original documents while submitting your application form.
- No application form would be submitted which is sent by post or courier.
Moreover you can get your application form, from the UET admission office and can submit after filling correctly along with all required document of your educational certificate and photos. After filling your application form you have to check that either the information you have provide is correct or not. Once you will submit your application form, you will call for the test date. If you have any question about Engineering College Admission Test ECAT than you can ask from us. You can also stay tuned with us on this site for more latest and up to dated information about the entry test exam 2018, and about its procedure that how to apply for this test in Pakistan.