A person’s handwriting depicts his personality and behavior. Good hand writing possesses good feeling for the reader. In past students spent more time to enhance their writing skills but in this modern age due to so many other activities of academics, students don’t emphasize or improve their hand writing but it has its own importance.
If you are a college student and want to impress examiner or your teachers then you have to improve your handwriting. Because good hand writing is necessary to gain good marks. The hand writing skills should be learnt at a very young age because that is the age to learn good writing.
Which prolongs till the end but if you was unable to concentrate on your handwriting at an early age then don’t worry I will tell you some of the good tips to improve your hand writing style whether you are writing any language.
How Can I Improve My Handwriting Style And Skills Tips / Guide
10 easy tips to improve your hand writing:
- First of all always try to write in neat and clean way so that it makes a good impression. Your writing style doesn’t matter at first.
- Slow down your writing speed because more hastily you will write the more bad would be your hand writing.
- First write with pencil and then ink pen and ball pen so look for one that is comfortable to hold, and where the ink flows smoothly without your having to push too hard on the paper. Also try pens with different sized nibs or balls, to find a line thickness that pleases you, and experiment with different colors.
- Try to write more fluently and efficiently.
- Hold the pen in a supportive way, doesn’t stress on your fingers otherwise you won’t be able to write for a long time. You find it easier to write clearly by holding the pen properly; hold the pen in the joint between the thumb and index finger.
- You need to sit up straight yet relaxed. Make your posture straight and up write. Don’t write lying on your bed but sit properly in chair and write on table.
- Clear some space, because you need room to move your arm when writing properly. In other words, your shoulder and forearm move as you write, but your wrist and fingers don’t. This helps you write in a more fluid, efficient style.
- Practice your handwriting for a few minutes each day, and you should start to see improvements quite quickly. Practice letters separately. On standard notebook paper, write each letter again and again, following proper form and taking your time.
- Once you will learn to write in a neat and clean way slowly then gradually increase your writing speed but remember don’t change the style of writing.
Select a passage from the book and then write on your note book. You should do writing practice daily if you really want to improve your hand writing.