HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021 Application Procedure Form Download with eligibility criteria and apply online here from. Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites applications from outstanding Pakistani Nationals for the award of PhD scholarships. The scholarships are jointly funded by HEC and Cambridge Commonwealth Trust CCT for study in University of Cambridge, UK. The scholarships will be awarded for academic session starting fall 2021. These opportunities are provided to student’s area/discipline to prepare them for bright future.HEC scholarships for Pakistani students at top Austrian Universities for in the field of undergraduate or master degree level in the academic year 2021.
HEC aims to motivate the candidates to the academia by providing indigenous and foreign degrees at graduate and postgraduate level. The scholarships are offered not only in major discipline but HEC also provide opportunities in less recognized but crucial areas.
HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021 Application Procedure Form Download
- Pakistani nationals.
- Candidates have minimum 16 years of education.
- Maximum two 2nd divisions throughout academic career.
- Maximum age on closing date:
- 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector universities/colleges and employees of public sector R & D organization.
- 35 years for all others.
- Applicant has minimum 50% academic marks as per HEC Academic Formula (HEC-AEF) .The HEC-AEF is available at HEC Official Site and here at.
- Applicant must have secured admission into PhD programmed in the University of Cambridge for session 2021.
- Masters admission will also be accepted in University of Cambridge if it is required for PhD.
- Candidates who are already availing any type of scholarships are not eligible.
Apply on prescribe application form which is available at here & HEC.
The following documents are required to attach with the form.
- Photocopy of confirmed admission letter for PhD or Masters leading to PhD programme at University of Cambridge.
- Attested copies of all educational documents.
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Statement of purpose of pursuing higher studies (500 words max)
- Research Proposal
- Original online bank deposit slip of Rs.200/- in favour of Director General Finance Higher Education Commission, H-9.Islamabad. On A/C # 0112-00500119-01, HBL Aabpara Branch Islamabad as processing fee.
- Scholarships will be awarded on Merit basis.
- Scholarships are available for all field of study except Agriculture Sciences, Chemistry and those fields for which clinical rates are charged.
- Candidates having direct admission into PhD will be preferred.
- Funding of maximum period of four years for higher studies leading to PhD.
- Awardees have to execute bond with HEC to serve in Pakistan for Five years after completion of study. Preferably in an institution of higher education.
- Incomplete or application received after due date will not be entertained.
- In service applicants apply through proper channel.
Application form completed in all respects should reach the undersigned latest by through registered mail or courier service. By hand application will not be entertained.
- Rana Shafiq Ahmad (Project Director)
Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9 ,Islamabad
Email: [email protected]
HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021 Application Procedure with apply registration online here. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates and any other information. If you need any detail then write us in comments section below.