HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 Application Procedure Form with eligibility criteria and apply online here from. Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites applications from outstanding Pakistani Nationals for the award of Ph.D. scholarships. The scholarships are jointly funded by HEC and Cambridge Commonwealth Trust CCT for study at the University of Cambridge, UK. The scholarships will be awarded for the academic sessions starting fall 2022. These opportunities are provided to students’ areas/disciplines to prepare them for a bright future.HEC scholarships for Pakistani students at top Austrian Universities in the field of undergraduate or master degree level in the academic year 2022.
HEC aims to motivate the candidates to academia by providing indigenous and foreign degrees at the graduate and postgraduate levels. The scholarships are offered not only in major disciplines but HEC also provides opportunities in less recognized but crucial areas.
HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 Application Procedure Form
- Pakistani nationals.
- Candidates have a minimum of 16 years of education.
- Maximum two 2nd divisions throughout academic career.
- Maximum age on the closing date:
- 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector universities/colleges and employees of public sector R & D organizations.
- 35 years for all others.
- The applicant has a minimum of 50% academic marks as per HEC Academic Formula (HEC-AEF) . The HEC-AEF is available at HEC Official Site and here at.
- Applicant must have secured admission into the Ph.D. program in the University of Cambridge for session 2022.
- Candidates who are already availing of any type of scholarship are not eligible.
Apply on the prescribed application form which is available here & HEC.
- Photocopy of confirmed admission letter for Ph.D. or Masters leading to the Ph.D. program at the University of Cambridge.
- Attested copies of all educational documents.
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Statement of purpose of pursuing higher studies (500 words max)
- Research Proposal
- Original online bank deposit slip of Rs.200/- in favor of Director General Finance Higher Education Commission, H-9.Islamabad. On A/C # 0112-00500119-01, HBL Aabpara Branch Islamabad as processing fee.
- Scholarships will be fully on a merit basis.
- Scholarships are available for all fields of study except Agriculture Sciences, Chemistry, and those fields for which clinical rates are charged.
- Candidates having direct admission into Ph.D. will be preferred.
- Funding of a maximum period of four years for higher studies leading to Ph.D.
- Awardees have to execute a bond with HEC to serve in Pakistan for five years after completion of the study. Preferably in an institution of higher education.
- Incomplete or application received after the due date will not be entertained.
- In-service applicants apply through the proper channels.
Application form completed in all respects should reach the undersigned latest by through registered mail or courier service.
- Rana Shafiq Ahmad (Project Director)
Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9 , Islamabad
Email: [email protected]
HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 Application Procedure with applying for registration online here. for more further updates stay with our team.