Hajj Application and Registration Form 2022 for Hajj policy for this year 2022 announced, according to this policy of Government of Pakistan announced all expenses, conditions, rules, and regulations of under the new hajj policy. The government announced that in Hajj 2022 total of 143368 people will perform hajj from Pakistan. Here we provide all updates and registration and application forms online for the hajj 2022, any person will this form and fill it in according to the correct required information and submit this form to the nearby bank that will receive hajj application forms. According to this announcement, hajj application forms will submit after 21st April in all affiliated banks of the hajj scheme 2022.
All applicants informed that government will prefer those applications which receive early because a limited number of the quota of hajj applications preferred received first ‘Come first and Get first’. So applicants will submit their applications and complete their registration for hajj 2022 as soon as possible in the nearby bank branches mentioned under.
Hajj Application and Registration Forms
More Important Topics Below Check
- Hajj Pakistan 2022 Expenses, Package
- Hajj Policy Pakistan 2022
- Government Hajj Package and Policy
- Get Registration Information Here
Affiliated Banks for Hajj Scheme 2022 list:
- National Bank of Pakistan Hajj Application forms
- Habib Bank Hajj Application forms
- Muslim Commercial Bank Hajj Application forms
- Dubai Islamic Bank Hajj Info Guide
- ZTBL Bank Hajj Packages Information
- Faisal Bank Limited Hajj Information
- United Bank Limited Hajj Information Guide
- First Women Bank Hajj complete Guide
- Bank of Punjab Hajj Application Forms
- Allied Bank Hajj Application Forms
Here we provide all information about Hajj scheme 2022 online applications, registration forms, and all other updates about Hajj policy 2022 For further details and information keep visiting this page we will update you about all info in this regard.