Higher Education Commission HES has assigned the National Testing Service NTS for the Admission in various programs like Engineering admission, Medical Admission, and General Subjects like Arts and Humanities. The NTS National Aptitude Test NAT is for the undergraduate candidates whose want to get the admission in various programs like Engineering and Medical and Humanities and the NTS GAT assessment test GAT General is for the admissions in the M.Phil and HEC Scholarships Scheme.
The test result will remain valid for “TWO YEARS” for admissions and HEC scholarship schemes. Candidates with a minimum of sixteen years of education are eligible to appear in the test. Candidate intending to improve their previous GAT score can also apply. The candidates will have to qualify other specified criteria of the Universities / HEC schemes. Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises. As per HEC policy decision, the GAT test validity (GAT – General / Subject) for TWO YEARS will be effective from 1st January 2007 onwards.
NTS is offering two types of General Tests, also called Graduate Assessment Tests (GAT-General) and (GAT Subject). If you are interested to apply for GAT-General or GAT-Subject you should have at least 16 Years of education (B.E (Engineering),BS Hons, Masters etc). A few things must be clear to you before you fill in the form. Any incomplete or ambiguous information in the form may cause delay in the registration process and you may not be able to take the test on time. The instructions to fill the form are as follows.
Procedure to fill the Form:-
- If application form is in type-able form, fill application form and print it. Otherwise use black ink and BLOCK LETTERS to fill out the form.
- Download the appropriate test application form.
- Be careful with the spellings of your name.
- Write the correspondence/ mailing address correctly where you can be contacted in future.
- Test Fee is submitted in the form of Online Deposit Slip in any nearest Allied bank branch, NTS Copy (Original) must be attached with the Application Form.
- Also indicate your choice for the city, where you want to take the test out of the options available to you.
- Please ensure:
- Three passport size photographs are affixed at appropriate places on form. (Use gum instead of using staples)
- One passport size photograph is attached with the form. (Other than the photographs affixed on the form)
How to Submit Form:-
After you fill the form according to the instructions, send your form through any courier service or mail (Post office). Make sure to attach:
- Two copies of your recent photographs
- Clearly written candidate’s name in the BLOCK LETTERS
- Clearly written candidate’s father’s name in block letters.
- Clearly written National Identity Card (NIC) number.
- Clearly written candidate’s postal address in block letters
- Clearly written phone number etc.
If any essential requirement is missing in the Registration Form, it will be clearly marked as rejected.
For the More Information about the NTS NAT, GAT, and GRE Testing you should keep visiting here because here we provide you latest news and updates about it and if you have any query about it so you should share with us here in below given comment section.