General Hospital Lahore Jobs 2023 eligibility criteria last date application form download with complete detail. Application are invited from the suitable candidates having domiciles of any district of Punjab Province on plain paper for the following institutional posts Gazetted (created by BOM’s) on contract basis for a period of one year, which will be extendable subject to good performance.
Following position vacant in General Hospital for latest 2023
Age of limit: 25 to 40 years.
Qualification: B.Sc Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute. Higher technical qualification holder will be preferred.
Experience: Six years service experience in the Health Department.
- Computer Programmer:
Age of limit: 25 to 40 years
Qualification: Master’s degree (first division or grade-B) in Computer Science/information Technology from a recognized university.
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience of networking in a public/ private sector organization.
- Electrical Engineer:
Age of limit: 26 to 50 years
Qualification: B.Sc Electrical engineering from HEC recognized university or an equivalent qualification. Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
Experience: 5 years experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant Statistical Officer:
Age of limit: 25 to 40 years
Qualification: Master’s degree (2nd division) in Statistics from a recognized university.
General Hospital Lahore Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria Last Date
Terms & Condition:
- Candidates must provide attested copies of educational qualifications, Experience, two latest passport size photographs, residence/domicile and National ID cards with applications.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original Certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- Recruitment will be made strictly on merit and in accordance with Government of the Punjab recruitment policy.
- In-service regular and contract employees are eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the contract.
- If a large number of applications are received for the posts, short listing will be made on basis of Academic Qualifications and experience.
- The competent authority reserves the right to fill up the posts as per requirements/may increase or decrease and even cancel the recruitment process.
- Monthly emolument will be paid according to their Basic Pay Scales and allowances.
- Absence/poor performance will lead to termination/reversion of service.
- Recruitment will be against the specific departments and it will be non-transferable. Any attempt for transfer will lead to immediate termination of service.
- The employees of Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through their respective Departments subjects to the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Merit lists will be prepared as per Government of the Punjab Rules/policy.
- In complete & late receipt applications will not be entertained.
- Application should be addressed to the Principal, PGMI/Lahore General Hospital, Ferozepur Road, Lahore and should reach in the office of Principal, PGMI/Lahore General Hospital, Ferozepur Road, Lahore during office hours up to 28.02.2023 up to 2.00 pm through Dak. By hand application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
Prof. Dr. Anjum Habib Vuhra Principal, PGMI/Lahore General Hospital, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.