GC University Lahore has announced the Admission in various programs like Bachelor of Computer Sciences (BSCS) and Master of Computer Sciences (MSCS) for the Department of Computer Sciences. The Department of Computer Science, GC University “Home to a vibrant and talented Community of Academics, Researchers and Students” invites applications for admission to BS (Computer Science) 4-year Degree Program (M/E) and MS (Computer Science) 2-year Degree Program. So apply for GCU University Lahore Admission Fall .
BS (Computer Science)- Morning/Evening
Duration: 4-years I 8 Semesters
- Intermediate in one of the following combinations:
- Pre-Engineer / Prc-Medical with additional Maths! ICS with Physics or Statistics or Economics General Science with Mathematics, Statistics or Economics.
- A-Levels equivalent with:
- At least three full credit Science Courses including Mathematics.
- Minimum B Grade! Equivalence Certificate from IBCC
MS (Computer Science)
Duration: 2-years 4 Semesters
- BS (CS) 4-years Degree Program (mm 130 credit hours) from a HEC recognized University.
- Computer Science 2-years Degree Program (MCS/ MSe (CS)) from a HEC recognized University.
- Minimum 2.5/4.00 CGPA, In case of percentage system, minimum 60% aggregate.
- All students must have passed NTS General Assessment Test (GAT) at the time of application.
Admission will be made strictly on the academic background of the candidates, the score obtained in the GC:
NTS Aptitude Test and the Interview.
Admission Starting Date: (Admission Forms)
Office of CS Dept. PG Block:
09:00 am to 04:00 pm
Last date for submission of forms:
Office ICS Dept.
Before 04:00 pm—————
Date of Entry Test:
Thursday, Aug 15, 2913
Display of First Merit List:
Within one week after the announcement of Intermediate Result Admission Forms, instructions and specimen paper for entry test and other details are available on the Departments Website http://dcs.gcu.edu.pk. Bank Draft/Pay Order of Rs.500/- in favour of “Treasurer, GC University Lahore”. For GCUCS Entry Test and admission processing.