Government College (GC) University has offered admission 2023 in Some Bachelor and MS programs, BSC, And MS Electrical Engineering (Specialization in Control Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, and Electronics Engineering) of the Session 2023 . After the Due date application will be not considered and by hand Applications are also not considered.
For the BSc Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Electronics Engineering, and Telecommunication Engineering Admission A candidate will be considered for admission only if he/she has at least 60% marks in intermediate (pre-Engg) or equivalent. For MS Electrical Engineering with specialization in Control Engineering, Bsc Engineering/ BE Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics & Control Engineering A candidate must have 50% percent Marks in the BS program or Equivalent.
Eligibility Criteria For BSc Electrical Engineering:
- Intermediate (Pre-Engineering)/ Intermediate (Pre-Med) with Mathematics as an additional Subject
- GCSE A-level or Any Foreign qualification Equivalent to Intermediate (Pre-Eng)
- BSc (With Physics and Mathematics)
- DAE / B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instruments Technology.
- In the case of equivalent foreign Qualification, an Equivalence Certificate from IBCC is mandatory.
- In the case of BSc (with Physics and Mathematics), the Candidate Must have passed Intermediate with Pre-Engineering or Pre-Medical Subject.
- A candidate will be considered for admission only if He/She has at least 60% percent Marks in Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) or Equivalent.
- No third division throughout the academic career
- Appeared in Combined entry test for engineering programs 2023 conducted by UET, Lahore.
GCU BSc MS Electrical Engineering Admissions 2023
Eligibility for MS Electrical Engineering:
- A candidate should have one of the Required qualifications for each specialization with at least 2.50 CGPA in the Semester System or 60% percent aggregate marks in the annual system.
For MS Electrical Engineering with Specialization in Telecom Engineering
BSc Engineering/ BE Degree in Electrical Engineering Electronics Engineering and Telecom Engineering
For MS Electrical Engineering with Specialization in Electronics Engineering
BSc Engineering/ BE Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering
For the MS Electrical Engineering with Specialization in Control Engineering
BSc Engineering/ BE Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics, and Control Engineering
For MS Electrical Engineering with Specialization in Computer Engineering
BSc Engineering/ BE Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering/ BE Degree in Electrical Engineering Electronics Engineering and Computer Engineering.
- A candidate must have no third division throughout the academic career.
- A candidate must have at least 50% marks in GAT- General Conducted by NTS.
Prospectus and admission forms for admission to BSc Electrical Engineering and MS Electrical Engineering. Admissions are available through Askari Bank Limited, Urdu Bazar Branch Lahore.
GCU Scholarships Criteria:
The GCU Endowment Fund Trust Lahore (GCU EFT) announced 22 scholarships (11 Golden & 11 Silver) for deserving students with donations by the Old Ravians and Philanthropists. The golden scholarship covers the University fee as well as hostel expenses of a student while a silver scholarship covers the University fee only. PEEF having its office at Link Wahdat Road Lahore is an initiative of the Government of Punjab with the objective of providing scholarships/monetary assistance to talented and needy students. There are three major categories of PEEF scholarship
Scholarships at Intermediate and Undergraduate level:
PEEF awards scholarships to talented and needy students who showed outstanding performance in their tehsils/districts in the Secondary and Intermediate Examinations. PEEF itself contacts the eligible students. Subsequently, after obtaining the relevant data from Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Educations, PEEF writes letters to prospective students informing them that they have been short-listed for a scholarship.
Special Quota Category:
Special Quota Scholarship applications are by the PEEF vide News Papers and concerned Institutions.
PEEF has launched Master Level Scholarships. These scholarships are available for talented and deserving students studying at Post Graduation level on the basis of graduation level examinations. This scholarship is through the Institutions.
For Further Details About GCU BSc, MS Electrical Engineering Admissions 2023 keep staying with STUDYSOLS
GCU Lahore MBA Executive Admissions 2023
GC University Lahore MBA Admission 2023
GC University Lahore Admission 2023