Regional Training Institute Ministry of Capital administration and development Islamabad has announced the Basic courses for the Family welfare workers specially applications are invited from women applicants From the Different Districts. Family Welfare Workers has introduced the basic course for the 2 year In Islamabad in “R.T.I” Matric with Sciences Subjects and FSc Candidates will be eligible for it.
Various districts residential can be apply for it District Marit, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Attock, Jehlum, Gilgit Biltistan, Departmental Training Islamabad. Total 35 seats are vacant for the Recruitment of Family Welfare Workers jobs 2013. Last Date of the Application Form Submission is 04 January 2013 Department will pay the Fund Rs. 6000/- Rupees fund monthly.
Courses in Pakistan:
Punjab Family Workers Welfare Board Talent Scholarship has announced the Courses in Pakistan, and its Career Jobs and its Application Forms for the Jobs and courses admission also both download is available here and Eligibility Criteria is also available as well. We provided you here its all Information as the Official announced and we will update you about it as soon as possible as officially declared.
Family Welfare Worker Courses in Pakistan, Jobs Application Forms and Eligibility
Eligible Candidates Requirements:
- Name with Parentage:
- Postal Address:
- Name of Establishment (with complete Address):
- S. S. / EOBI Card No:
- Factory Card No:
- Factory/Establishment Registration No.:
- Date of Registration:
(Verification / Attestation by the Employer)
Certificate from Educational Institutional is not compulsory in the cases of those students who are applying scholarship on the basis of admission offer letter. They are required to furnish said certificate after their admission. (Under Factories Act, 1934/Shops & Establishment Ordinance, 1969)
Eligibility Criteria & General Instructions for Award of Talent Scholarship
CATEGORIES AND RATE OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Cadet Colleges/Public Schools being run by the Federal or a Provincial Government.
- Graduation Degree (of two/four year’s duration) from a Public or Private University or College/ Institution Affiliated with them, duly recognized by HEC.
- Intermediate or equivalent course from Federal or a Provincial Board of Education or any other
- Institution is recognized by the Federal/Provincial Government. Technical Training Institutes registered with Provincial Board of Technical & Vocational Education/ Provincial TEVTAS/NTB/NEVTEC.
- Rs.1,600/- per month Rs.2,500/- per month Post Graduation Degree from a Public or Private University/Medical College registered with HEC.
- Degree from an Engineering University/Medical College registered with HEC as well as by the Pakistan Engineering Council or PMDC, as the case may be.
- Rs.3,500/- per month
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Further terms & conditions for the award of scholarships to the children of the workers falling under Cat-II & III, are:-
- Prior clearance of National Testing Service (NTS) examination, if compulsory under the HEC regulations or any other preliminary test, for Getting admission.
- Students will take admission only in HEC approved courses.
Student will take/study all subjects in a semester offered by Public/ Private College/ University. as the case may be, and, complete its Course within the approved minimum time frame by the HEC, for the said course. In case, a student fails to complete his course within the Approved time frame of the HEC, his case can be reviewed on the basis of solid reasons submitted by the student duly verified by the Public/Private College/University etc. as the case may be, and supported with the documentary evidence.
The student once registered in a course will not be allowed to change the selected discipline. Only one number Post-Graduation level course will be financed by the Workers Welfare Fund, Islamabad. In principle, the applicability of the scholarship scheme is up to the level of Post-Graduation. However, award of scholarship beyond Post-Graduation level courses will be considered on case to case basis and will be allowed only with the prior approval of the Chairman, Provincial WWB or the Secretary (WWF), as the case may be.
Student – Definition and Registration
- Real child of worker.
- Regularly enrolled / to be enrolled on merit for study according to the following categories.
- Students studying in Workers Welfare Schools, COMSATS Lahore Campus, Government Paramedics College, Faisalabad and in any
- Other university/institution wherein the admission is undertaken on workers’ quota are not eligible.
Establishment – Definition and Registration:
Worker-Definition, Registration and Service Limit.
- As defined under section 2 (f) of Workers Welfare Fund Ordinance and section 2 (b) of Companies Profit (Workers Participation) Act, 1968.
- Establishment must be registered under Factories Act, 1934/Mines Act, 1923/ West Pakistan Shops and Establishments Ordinance, 1969.
- As defined under the definition of “worker” given in IRA 2008.
- Registered with Social Security or EOBI Schemes.
- Having at least 03 (three) years cumulative service. However, no service limit is fixed for scholarship up-to intermediate level.
- Must be in service at the time of submission of application form, however, children of deceased / disabled worker are eligible to apply Scholarship subject to the condition that the widow / legal heirs of the deceased worker have obtained death grant from PWWB and in case of disabled workers, worker was retired due to disability and is getting disability benefits from PESSI / EOBI.
- In addition to all expenses of the students, vis-à-vis admission fee, tuition fee, transport charges, hostel/messing charges, registration fee, examination fee, library fee, Lab fee, computer fee (except charity funds and refundable or non-refundable securities), a fix scholarship according to the following categories will be paid.
In case if the student applies scholarship for the first time i.e. at the time admission:-
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card of the worker attested by the employer.
- Copy of valid certificate of the registration of factory / establishment under Factories Act, 1934 / Mines Act, 1923 or Shops & Establishment Ordinance, 1969 attested by the employer.
- Copy of Factory Card of the worker duly attested by the employer.
- Copy of Social Security Card (R-5) or EOBI Card of the worker duly attested by the employer.
- Copy of Appointment letter duly attested by the employer or certificate of service in original bearing complete contents of employment.
- Copy of Student Card attested by the head / authorized officer of the educational institution.
- Copy of CNIC of the Student or Family Registration Certificate of worker issued by NADRA and attested by the employer.
- Certificate of enrollment issued by the head / authorized officer of the educational institution.
- In case, if the educational institution is other than Government run/Public Sector institute/university /college, then copy of notification regarding registration/affiliation of the institute concerned with Government/Directorate/ HEC/Board (as the case may be).
- An affidavit by the student on Stamp Paper (Rs.20/-) duly attested by the Oath Commissioner bearing the undertaking to refund all the
- Educational expenses incurred on his/her education if he/she left the education at a middle/incomplete stage of the respective Class/ program.
- Original payment vouchers (if any) or copies thereof duly attested by the head of educational institute / authorized officer regarding Educational expenses / boarding charges / mess charges or other expenditure. Students of universities and medical/engineering colleges are not required to provide copy of student card or certificate of enrollment (as Required under sub-clause F&H above). Such students are required to produce original admission offer letter.
In the event, if the student applies for scholarship for the next year/semester of the same degree/program, he/she will have to produce/submit only: –
- Copy of previously passed examination attested by the head / authorized officer of the educational institution.
- Certificate of admission in the next class / semester.
- Original payment vouchers (if any) or copies thereof duly attested by the head of educational institute / authorized officer regarding educational expenses / boarding charges / mess charges or other expenditure.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM:
Application is to be submitted with the respective District Labor Office/ Regional Mines Labor Welfare Office.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Having minimum marks for passing the previous class as set by the respective Board / University / Institution.
Scholarship for MS/ M.Phil/ Ph.D
- Having at least 3.0 CGPA or 70% marks in Masters or Honors for admission in M.Phil / MS.
- Having at least 3.0 CGPA or 70% marks in M.Phil / MS for admission in Ph.D.
- Students are allowed educational expenses only on account of Admission Fee, Registration Fee and Tuition Fee and no additional scholarship will be paid.
- (In the case of deceased/disabled workers children): Death certificate and proof of availing death grant from PWWB or disability certificate and proof of availing disability benefits from PESSI/EOBI (as the case may be).