Students Who want to apply for Medical or Engineering further Studies after Intermediate they must be appeared for Entry test like MCAT and ECAT. After their Percentage its decided who will be join Classes in specific universities and colleges. The Eligible candidates list will be further moved to interviews and Fee Submission. In Pakistan two test are more likely famous or consider to important which are MCAT for Medical ( MBBS) and Second one is ECAT for all Engineering Degree. MCAT Test held under the Supervision of UHS and ECAT Under the UET Examination Department.
From Entry test is eligibility test for Candidates who want to admission in Various Medical and Engineering Studies. In All Govt and Private Institutes Entry Test Compulsory for Admission in Different Courses, Its also highlights Capable Students for Scholarships too. Every Year Medical and Engineering Universities also make Merit List for Candidates to take admission.
Entry test Preparation Tips for Medical and Engineering programs
Entry Test is used to check the candidates knowledge and ability for specific degree according to need. And here We will guide you How to appear any Entry test, How to Pass with higher Percentage and also guidelines to complete process of Entry Test.
Entry test are mostly MCQ’s based test and we can get maximum marks in the entry test If we prepare it with some proper planing and timetable. Here we will mentioned below Some tips for the preparation for the Entry test for Engineering and medial because mostly Students want to make their career in the Engineering and Medical field because these two profession are consider the top level Profession in the Pakistan. Therefore advise to all student whose wish to get admission in the engineering or Medical department then they prepare their entry test very carefully.
Entry test Preparation Tips:
- First thing Get a good night’s rest.
- Do not change your eating habits, if possible.
- Follow directions.
- Do not become interested in your surroundings during the test.
- Do not keep “one eye” on your friends and the “other” on the invigilator.
- Your eyes should be fixed on the printed page, and your only objective should be to accomplish your task efficiently, with speed and accuracy.
- Do not become impatient or discouraged if you cannot start at once effectively – most of us need a little warm up period for our concentration to reach peak level.
- Be interested in yourself ( not your surroundings and buddies) Self interest leads to motivation to concentrate; remember, you are working for yourself and your future.
- Do not rush too much: there is no prize for finishing early.
In the Medical entry test 30 MCQ’s in the Biology, 30 MCQ’s in Chemistry, 30 MCQ’s in physics and 20 MCQ’s in Mathematics. And for the Engineering Entry test 25 MCQ’s from Mathematics, 25 MCQ’s from Physics, 25 MCQ’s from, 25 MCQ’s from English And 25 from General (Pak study and Islamic Study).
Academies in Pakistan For the Entry Test preparation:
KIPS Academy Head Office:
30-A Johar Town, Lahore.
Ph: 5179001-3, 5167838.
Johar Town Campus II:
878-R-1 Johar Town, Lahore.
Ph: 5311328, 5313665
Faisal Town Campus:
831-C, Faisal Town, Lahore.
225/A-III, Gulberg III, Lahore.
Ph : 5713739, 5713918
Iqbal Town Campus:
4 Chenab Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore
ZOHRA PLAZA, OPP. URDU SCIENCE COLLEGE GULSHAN-E-IQBAL UNIVERSITY ROAD, KARACHI
Address :335 G – 10/3 SWAN ROAD.
Pace Academy Head Office:
Floor-B, New Age Plaza, Near Milad Chowk
Adamjee Road, Saddar
T: +92-51-5568792, 5112674
E: [email protected]
FL-4/30, Block No. 5, Gulshan-e-Iqbal
E: [email protected]
RIHD IT Center
Garden Street, Opposite Sethi Mosque,
E: [email protected]
Lahore Garrison Academy:
Lahore Garrison Education System
LGES Secriate 9, link, Tufail Road
Lahore Cantonment Lahore Pakistan.
A-13, A-14, karam house,
Bl-16,Main University Road Karachi,
Tel-1: +92 333 3275311
Tel-2: +92 333 3272136
Fax: +92 21 6031141
Email: [email protected]
Entry test Model (Sample) Paper:
- Entry test for Medical and Engineering Tips and Guide
- Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Registered Universities
- PEC Recognized Engineering Institutions