Electronics Engineering Career in Pakistan among one of the fastest moving fields in the engineering world. Every day, We encounter electronic devices that are used to enhance the quality of our life. Television remote control, microwave ovens, home video systems, electronically controlled blinds, air conditioning systems, car power windows, car remote control, and computers are all developed as a result of the development in the electronics industry. The latest trend in electronics design is the advancement made in the wireless world where mobile technology has evolved to make devices smaller and cheaper.
If you are interested to make gadgets and devices this could be a good career for you to start with. A good grasp of physics and mathematics in high school and lots of practical experience in building electronic projects will help one to do well in electronic engineering. Most electronics engineers have a basic engineering degree though many continue their education to the Ph.D. level. There are various fields that electronic engineering can be involved. In the field of product development of electronic devices, the following knowledge will prove useful.
Electronics Engineering Career in Pakistan
Knowledge of various assembly languages that are used in product design and development. Free-scale Semiconductors, microchips, Rennes’s, and ST Microelectronics are among the companies that produce microcomputers on a mass scale. Once you have experience in any one of the microprocessors or microcontroller devices, you will be able to use any of the devices from another manufacturer easily. C language is now commonly used in the programming of micro c0ntrollers. Although the compiler is not as efficient as using assembly language in that it uses more memory space, this language is becoming more popular due to its ease of use and the availability of higher memory capacity microcontrollers.
Electronics Engineering Best Universities in Pakistan:
- Air University, Islamabad
- Bahria University, Islamabad (Main Campus)
- Hamdard Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad Campus (Hamdard University, Karachi)
- International Islamic University, Islamabad.
- Islamic International Engineering College, Islamabad (Riphah International University, Islamabad)
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, Islamabad Campus (Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi)
- NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Islamabad (National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad)
- National University of Modern Languages, Islamabad (Main Campus)
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Islamabad (Lahore Campus)
- Lahore College for Women University, Lahore (Main Campus)
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Technological Training, Multan (Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan)
- University College of Engineering and Technology, Bahawalpur (The Islamia University of Bahawalpur)
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila (Chakwal Campus)
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (Faisalabad Campus)
- University of Wah, Wah Cantt.
- Dawood College of Engineering and Technology, Karachi Campus (Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro)
- Hamdard Institute of Information Technology (HIIT) Karachi (Hamdard University, Karachi)
- Iqra University, Karachi (Main Campus)
- Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering (PCSIR), Karachi (NED-University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi)
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro
- NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi
- Pakistan Navy Engineering College, Karachi (National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad)
- Pakistan Air Force-Karachi Institute of Economics & Technology (PAF-KIET), Karachi
- Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science & Technology, Nawabshah
- Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi
- Usman Institute of Technology, Karachi (Hamdard University, Karachi)
- Iqra University, Karachi (Peshawar Campus)
- N.W.F.P. University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar, (Abbottabad Campus)
Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences, Quetta (Takatoo Campus)
- Knowledge of printed circuit board design is a must if one is involved in electronics design.
- If computer interfacing application software is involved, the knowledge of Visual Studio software like Visual Basic and Visual C will prove to be valuable.
- A basic motor theory is an added advantage as most devices now use a motor in their control. Inverter driver is becoming more popular due to its better performance and efficiency.
- Knowledge and experience in electromagnetic compatibility design are necessary to ensure that the printed circuit board and software design coding are designed according to the requirements of EMC directives and LVD Directives.
- Reliability testing of devices is necessary to ensure products survive and perform according to the specifications.