Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination has announced Cultural Exchange Program in 2015.In this progrmme s selected candidates goes to their prescribed countries for studying in their relevant fields. In this programme of scholarships candidates will also enjoying the facilities provided by Sponsors countries like boarding, lodging, Monthly tuition fee. Monthly living allowance will also entered in this Programme. In order to these Scholarships, responsibility to select the Eligible candidate is handover to National Testing Services . NTS will held the Test Paper on 7 December on Sunday 2014. By this Programme selected candidate have an opportunity to study abroad.
Candidate who wants to Apply must have 16 Year of Education which means Masters and Ph.d Degree holders will be Apply in these Scholarship Programmes. In this programe Various countries Provide Sponsorship like China, Turkey ,Romania ,Russia, Italy, Czech Republic , Greece, Slovak Republic,M exico ,Russia are Contributing there responsibilities.
Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program 2015 NTS Test
There are some points to remember in accordance to this Scholarship programme which are given below.
- Candidate must have 16 Years of Education.
- Applicant must below 35 age limit.
- Candidate send their attested testimonials from Matric to last degree.
- Awarded Candidate are Invited to Walk-inn.
- Selected Candidate must have the Language courses of prescribed Countries.
- Results Awaiting students are not allowed.
- Professional Degree holder will send their Mark Sheets.
- Scholarship will be granted on the basis of performance in NTS written test.
- Language test must be Included .
- Results will also uploaded on wesite.
- For other query contact on +92-51-844-444-1
- Application should send to
Procedure of applying is given Below.
- Prescribed Application form are available on NTS website.
- Deposit your Fee along prescribed fee voucher at online branches of ABl,HBL,UBL or MCB.
- Application form and deposit slip are available on NTS.
- Last date of Submission Tuesday 11 November 2014.
- Do not forget to send original deposit fee with application.