We will discuss here CSS Introduction and Application Process in Pakistan form and online registration. The Central Superior Services (denoted as CSS; or Bureaucracy) is an elite permanent bureaucratic authority and the civil service. That is responsible for running the civilian bureaucratic operations and government secretariats and directorates of the Cabinet secretariat. Civil Service has played a key wheel role through. Which the complete engine of state moves on. Pakistan today needs young men and women. With qualities of both head and heart. Choosing only such balanced individuals is the purpose of the civil services examination. You can join the Civil Service of Pakistan through the CSS examination.
Every year CSS exams are held in the whole country. The exams were conducted by the Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan (FPSC). FPSC conducts the CSS exams and also recruits successful candidates in the different departments of Civil Service. A number of candidates every year appear in these exams all over Pakistan. Due to the ever-increasing scope and popularity of the CSS examination. Students belonging to the provinces of Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Baluchistan. They are traveling to the bigger cities to prepare for the cut-throat examinations taking place in.
CSS Application Process in Pakistan:
Candidates, who fall into the eligibility requirements, can apply for the CSS examinations. CSS exam applications are invited all over Pakistan every year. Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan (FPSC) has already set the date of the examination for February, .
CSS Introduction and Application Process in Pakistan
More Formation Here
- Contact Information CSS Exam Centers in Pakistan
- CSS Date Sheet
- CSS Exam Eligibility Criteria in Pakistan
- CSS Exam Fee and Age Limitation
- CSS Introduction and Application Process in Pakistan
- CSS Exam Preparation Guide and Tips
- CSS Preparation Academies in Pakistan
- CSS Exam Subjects and Syllabus
CSS Introduction in Pakistan
Government employees who fulfill the requirement laid down for appearing in CSS exams are eligible to appear in exams. If permitted by the competent authority in their departments or offices. No Government employee shall be competent to apply without prior permission in writing from his/ her department/ office. As the case may be, such permissions must accompany the application. Candidates who join Government service after submitting their applications for admission to the examination should. They also, submit the Departmental permission immediately thereafter.
A candidate, who after submitting such Departmental permission, joins Civil Service Academy. Or is transferred to another Department, should also obtain the permission of that Department and submit the same to the Commission as soon as possible. A candidate who has left Government service should submit his/ her application. The original as well as a copy of his/ her discharge/ service certificate. A candidate who has been dismissed from Government or semi Government Service. They will not be eligible for admission to the examination.
If a great number of candidates apply for the CSS so the decision of the authority would be final about the limitation of the candidates to appear in the CSS exams . If the Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan (FPSC) imposed a limit and the number of applied candidates exceeds that limit, the commission will select from applicants. This selection will be based on the accurate representation of provinces/ areas of Pakistan as well as the various age concessions.
Appointments of Successful Candidates:
Candidates securing the highest places on the combined results of the written Examination, Psychological and Viva Voce tests and eligible for appointment will be appointed up to the number of vacancies available. No candidate will, however, be considered for appointment to any of the Groups/ Services for which he/ she has been declared “not suitable” by the Commission at the time of Viva Voce test.
- Success in the examination confers no right to appointment. Appointments will be made only after the Government is satisfied, after such inquiry as may be necessary, that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the Public Service and subject to the availability of vacancies.
- “Candidates will be considered for those groups/ services only which they indicate in the application form. No candidate will be considered for the groups/ services which he/ she will not mention in the form. Candidates will however, be given a chance to revise their choice of occupational groups at the time of the viva voce test.
- Preferences so revised at the time of viva-voce test shall be treated as final and no subsequent change will be allowed under any circumstances. The candidate may opt for a group/ service irrespective of the fact whether there is a vacancy therein or not”.
The Commission reserves the right to change the schedule of the examination as well as to cancel any paper/ papers or the entire Competitive Examination without assigning any reason.
The Government reserves the right to allocate a candidate against any Group/ Service irrespective of his/ her preferences, in the public interest. No appeal against the decision of the Government will be entertained.