Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2021 has been launched. The National Testing Service (NTS) has been assigned the responsibility of organizing fair and transparent Local GRE-General Test by the Ministry of Inter-Provisional Coordination (IPC DIVISION). The application forms for the Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2021 can be submitted till 11th September .
It is a very good news for all the candidates who want to complete their higher study abroad as through Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2021 they can avail the opportunity to get a fully funded scholarships. The scholarships are expected to be offered by different countries including United Kingdom, Canada, Brunei, New Zealand, Malaysia and South Africa.
Qualification requirements for applying for the Scholarship Program:
- The applicant must have completed a Masters Degree/B.Sc Honors (4 years) or equivalent qualification from a Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized University.
- The applicants must have completed their degree so the students waiting for their result are not eligible to apply for the Commonwealth General Scholarship Program.
- Applications must be submitted till 11th September
- Test will be organized on 29th September
How to Apply:
- All the interested students can get their application forms and online deposit slips from the official website of National Testing Service (NTS).
- The last date for application submission is 11th September and the applications received after the due date will not be considered for the Test.
- Applications sent via post will also not be considered by NTS if received after the announced date of 11 September .
- Test fee can be submitted via prescribed deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, UBL, ABL and MCB.
- Applications must be sent at the address of NTS Headquarters in Islamabad on prescribed forms along with original online deposit slip.
- Cell Phones will not be allowed in the Examination Centers.
- Deposited fee is non-refundable and also non-transferable.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
- Verbal (English): 35%
- Analytical : 40%
- Quantitative: 25%
- Total: 100%
NTS Headquarter Address:
96, Street No.04, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad
If you need any further information about the Test or Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2021 you can leave your questions in the comment section or contact the National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan.