Cadet College is one of the top cadet college in Pakistan which has been providing world class education from last few years in Pakistan. This well reputed college is located in the beautiful area of Murree Hill in Punjab province Pakistan. If you are looking for the Cadet College Bhurban Murree Admission 2021 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th Class than you are at right place. This well reputed college always opens admissions for admission seeker student at different time for different classes. It has also announced admission for current year 2021 for 5th to 9th class students. So all those students who want to get excellent education can get admission in this well reputed college and can fulfill their dream of getting education.
If you are also looking for the admission in 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th or 9th class than you are ay right place. Here you will come to know about the eligibility criteria, admission procedure which is listed on this site. So please have a look on below paragraphs for further information.
- All those students who have passed their previous class exams with excellent marks from any well reputed public or private institute are eligible to get admission in this institute
- Applicant should be mentally, medically, psychologically and physically fit
- Only those applications will be entertained which will received with in time with all required documents
- It is mandatory to submit 6 passport size photographs, photocopy of B form and photo copies of Father’s I.D card along with 1000/ rupee
- There is also upper and lower age limit for admissions in each class and there is no relaxation in upper and lower age limit in any case
- Admissions will be on merit basis and there is no reserved seat
Cadet College Bhurban Murree Admission 2021 Form Fee Structure
Last Date ? 05 March 2021
Admission Test Date ? 18th March 2021
All those students who are looking for the admission in this well reputed college can get their application form from the official site of this college or from the campus of this college. After getting application form, fill it completely and submit it before last date along with all required documents. Late arrival and incomplete applications will be neglected without telling any reason. For further updates about admission in 5th to 9th class in this college, please stay tuned with us on this site.