If you are looking for the BZU Gillani Law College Multan LLB Admission 2021. Then you are in the right place. Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Gillani Law College is one of the top law colleges in Pakistan which has been providing excellent education in the field of Law for the last few decades. This well reputed law college is under the government of Punjab Pakistan. It is in the heart of Multan city. The college has been inviting all admission seeker students of LLB 3 years in 2021. This is the best law college which not only provides excellent education but also grooms the personalities of its students. It is also one of the cheapest law colleges in Pakistan which are offering an LLB degree program.
LLB is the bachelor’s degree program in Law which is one of the most demanding degree programs in Pakistan. Here you will come to know about the eligibility criteria for LLB (3 year) degree program, admission procedure, and merit lists, which are listed below on this site. Please have a look at the below paragraphs and Merit Lists
BZU Gillani Law College Multan LLB Admission
- Students who have passed their BA/ BSC degree programs from any institute from HEC. They are eligible to apply for three years LLB degree program in this college.
- All the admissions will be on merit basis
- There is no upper and lower age limit for this 3 year degree program in this college
- Late arrival applications will not accepted by the management
- BZU Gillani Law College Multan Last Date:
- Last Date to apply for LLB degree program in BZU Gillani Law College Multan is 21st November 2021.
BZU Gillani Law College Multan Admission schedule:
The first merit list will be displayed on 22-11-2021 while last date to pay fee for 1st merit list is 24-11-2021 . The second merit list will be displayed on 25-11-2021 and last date to pay will be 28-11-2021. The last merit list is on 29-11-2021 and the last date to pay a fee for the last merit list is on1st December 2021.
BZU Gillani Law College Multan Admission Procedure are Students who are willing to apply in this well-reputed law college can obtain their prospectuses at the price of 600 rupees from the HBL and UBL branch of BZU. Application must reach before the last date otherwise they will not proceed. For more information please stay tuned with us on the site.